Chapter 47: The Third Door

Inside the Ark; Second Room

"Mokoban." Lavi says after he slams the wood seal so the monument and rests his Iron Hammer on his shoulder. Then more wood seals appear around the monument. "Wind."

A tornado appears, surrounding the monument and all the keys are being suck into the tornado.

"Uwah, the mountain of keys is getting sucked in-lero!" Lero points out.

"Hurry up, Lavi!" Allen says.

"I'm sorry you have to hold them there like that." Krory apologizes to Allen.

"With the recording eyes of the next Bookman I will find the next key!" Lavi thought.

As Alice, Leenalee, Chaozi, and Lero cough, the smoke clears and they see the mountain of keys disappear.

"The mountain of keys has disappeared..." Alice points out.

Then they look up and see the keys are flying around in a sphere and Lavi is standing on the monument.

"Lavi." Leenalee calls and the sphere goes down to Lavi, letting him to enter the sphere.

Where Allen and Krory are

"What, this guy is a relative of Bookman?" Devit says.

"Ah, they finally talk." Allen thought.

"Eh, it's no wonder that he's here right now."

"...Huh?" Allen says.

"But the red hair that brings Cross to mind is irritating, right? Hee!" Jasdero points out.

"Yeah, it is, it is!" Devit agrees. "I'm getting so pissed off!"

"Dero is all muddled! My pure heart was tainted with a grudge towards Cross! Hee!"

"And the student that won't even repay the debts!"

"Pay now, you stupid student!"

"WHO IS PAYING!?" Allen yells.

"Don't worry Allen." Krory says as fire wraps around his body. "I'll end this quickly. Just hold them those brats tightly."

"Ah, yes!" Allen replies and he hears something muddle. He looks in front of him and sees a giant mud skull and several mud bodies on the skull. The bodies grab Allen's arms and he is speechless of the sight. Then the mud charges at Krory.

"What...!?" Krory exclaims. "WA—H!"

"What the hell is that!" Allen questions.

"My... My fangs have no effect!"

"LET ME GO!" Allen yells.

"Hehe, idiots, idiots." Devit says.

"Bleh, bleh!" Jasdero says.

"Eat them, 'Jasdevi's Grudge'!" Jasdevi orders and the skull opens its mouth.

"Wait...!" Krory trails off.

"Are you kidding me...!?" Allen finishes and the skull eats the two Exorcists. "UWAH!"

"Allen-kun, Krory!" Leenalee shouts and she runs toward the mud skull.

"Leenalee-san!" Chaoji calls.

"Leenalee!" Alice also calls and runs after her.

"Allen-kun!" Leenalee shouts again.