Chapter 1

~~~Laurence~~~

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

Ugh i threw my alarm clock across my bedroom hearing a glass breaking. Laurence!!! Dats like the 8th clock already. Cadenza yelled. "Hey! I just dont like school dat much it just feels like ur in prisons."  I whinning. Whatever just get dress and and be ready to go to school. She said. I slowly got out of my bedroom and took a shower, and brushed my teeth and used my hands to do my hair. I took a toast dat cadenza made and i went outside and i hoped on my motercycle and went to school.

~~~Aphmau~~~
I made it to school and i went to go see whats my 1st class on my schedule, i wasnt watchin wear i was going. I bumped into someone, i looked up and it was Laurence one of the popular kids. Darn it hes so cute,
"Sorry" he said and pulled out his hand. "Thank you" i said and i stood up. He walked away from me. "Hehe" i heard a famillar voice from behind me. "KAWAII~CHAN, i said i didnt even know dat i was even blushing. "Someone has a crush" katelyn said. Everyone started to laugh. Says the one dat like jeffory i said. Everyone started to laugh. N-NO, katelyn started to blush. RING!!! Ugh class is starting come on guys lets get to class i said.

~~~Times skips~~~

~~~Laurence~~~
Finally school is over. It felt like 10 years. I was lookin at my phone.
SMACK!!!  I heard a loud noise and turned around. I saw aphmau getting beat up by these cheerleaders.
The whole school was watchin aphmau gettin beat up. "Dont u ever touch or talk to Laurence ever again" a cheerleader said. I walked up to the group. Hey! U better leave aphmau alone. I yelled. "L-Laurence... she was beating me up" she said flustered. "From da looks from it shes the one gettin beat up" i said and shrugged and i picked up aphmau bridal style and i walked home with her. I laid her down on da couch. "Thank you L-Laurence... i really needed dat. Aphmau said."No problem aph" i said. She sat up "ow..." she said mumbling. I looked down at her legs. It was coverd with brusies and scratches. Ouch. I went to the medicine cabnet and grabed some antiseptic. "This might sting a bit". I said. "Oh nu" she said. "Shes so cute when shes freakes out"  i dabbed it lightly and i looked up at her shes seem fine. I grabed a band aid and wraped it on her leg. "There. U better get home" i said " My mom is gonna kill me dat i missed school" she said. You know what ill do the explaining. I went out the door and went on my mortercycle. Laurenece u dont have t-I threw her a helment. She rolled her eyes and got one. We drove for 10 mins. After dat i carried her to her porch.

-sweet~Chan💚

I might do a longer chapter but hope chu like it