Chapter 5: Armored Wizard of Fairy Tail

Start from the beginning

"I had no idea the guilds were connected like that." Lucy says quite amazed by this.

"Keeping the guilds in alliance is very important." Mirajane adds.

"Why is that?" Sakura asks.

"Because if you're not careful―"

"THOSE DARK GUYS ARE COMING!" Natsu interrupts Mirajane appearing from behind Lucy as he lights up a small flame on his thumb and looks at Lucy with a terrifying look, frightening both Lucy and Sakura as they nearly cries out in panic. This cause Natsu to burst out laughing, seeing their reaction as he managed to frighten them. "Gotcha!"

"Don't scare us like that!" Lucy and Sakura say in anger.

"It's true though. Those 'dark guys' really exists. Dark guilds." Mirajane says as she draws a circle away from the bracket and writes in 'Dark Guilds'. "Meaning, guilds that don't belong to the league. Those guts sometimes have their hands in illegal, villainous activities."

"Anyway, hurry up and pick a job." Natsu says as he puts his hands behind his head in a relaxation way.

"And who are you to tell me that anyway?" Lucy asks giving Natsu a stare.

"'cause we're a team, right?" Natsu says.

"We picked the last job ourselves. Remember? This time it's your turn Lucy." Happy says as he flies up to Natsu's side.

"You've got to be kidding me. Our team is history, obviously. You'd didn't care as long as it was some blonde girl, remember?" Lucy replies in an annoyed tone as she remembers how the two only came to her because they needed her hair color to get into the mansion which in the end didn't even worked.

"Looks like you still have that grudge from that time." Sakura points out.

"That's not the only reason. I chose you and Sakura... 'cause you two are cool!" Natsu says with a big smile. Lucy however feels unsure about that and Sakura looks at him.

"What? No need to lock it down now. You'll get more team requests then you can stomach soon." Gray says overhearing the conversation from his table.

"Gray, your clothes." Cana says as she sits beside him stopping to drink for a moment to say that as Gray then panics again wondering how he got like that.

"Shut up." Natsu says to Gray who stops panicking and narrows his eyes towards Natsu. This causes both of them but into each other heads again as they stare menacingly at each other.

"Did you just tell me to shut up, flamer?" Gray questions.

"Cause your blabbing's pissing me off, Porn star!" Natsu retorts.

"Birdbrain!" Gray says to Natsu.

"Slippery bastard!" Natsu fights back.

"Get outta my face!"

"You stink!" Natsu says to Gray's face as they continue calling each other names back and forth at each other.

"Here they go again." Happy says with a deadpanned look.

"Lucy, how about the two of us form a team of love? Tonight. Just the two of us." Loke asks as he appears from nowhere and wraps his right arm around Lucy and brings her a bit closer to him catching her off guard. Loke then releases her as he puts his right hand finger to the middle of his sunglasses. "You really are beautiful. I must gaze at you through sunglasses." He says as he moves his sunglasses a bit. "If I took them off, I'd go blind for sure."

"Sounds like a plan." Lucy says sarcastically with a really annoyed look on her face.

"This guy is full of himself..." Sakura says.