Chapter 1: Stuck in Another World

Começar do início

Sakura hangs her head as a gloomy aura covers her.

"Now how am I supposed to go back to Ishuu...?" She sighs and lifts her head. "Looks like I have to ask someone where I am..."

Sakura looks around and sees a blonde haired-girl and has part of her hair tied up on the right side with a blue ribbon, Sakura decides to asks the girl where she is and walks up to her.

"Excuse me." Sakura calls out to the girl and the girl turns to Sakura. "Can you tell me where I am?"

"Sure. This place is Hargeon, a port town." She replies.

"Hargeon?" Sakura repeats, questions.

"You never heard Hergeon before?" The girl asks.

"Yes. Then can you tell me where the Ishuu region is?"

"Ishuu? I never heard of that."

"No way!" Sakura exclaims and hangs her head.

"Hey, can you tell me your name?"

Sakura lift her head at the girl. "It's Sakura."

"'Sakura'... I'm Lucy, please to meet you!"

Sakura and Lucy are walking together through the street as Sakura tells Lucy of her predicament.

"I see, to sum it up, you were transported here unwillingly, right?" Lucy summarized.

"Yes." Sakura confirms. "But I have to figure out to go back to where I was so I can go to my hometown."

"Then why don't you join a guild?" Lucy suggests.

"Guild?"

"That's right. If you join a guild, you could figure out how to go back."

Sakura hums. "By the way, why are you here in this town?"

"When I heard that there's a special keys in this town, I have to get it!"

"He~h. Then can I join you?"

"Is that okay?"

"Yes!"

~Later~

Sakura and Lucy find entered a store that apparently is a magic store. Sakura looks around the shelves as Lucy slams her hands on the counter causing Sakura to look at her and the olds man who is the shop keeper.

"What? There's only one magic store in this entire town?" Lucy questions.

"Yes. This town lives off the fishing business instead of magic." As the shop keeper explains, Lucy has a disappointed look. "Not even a tenth of the people in this town use magic, so this store specializes in selling to travelling wizards."

"I guess this was a total bust, then?"

"Now, now, don't say that. Please have a look." The shop keep looks into the other merchandises. "I have a lot of new merchandise, you know." Then the shop keeper shows a small tablet in his hand. "Girls just love this ColorS magic." He starts to demonstrate how it works. "You can switch the colors of your clothes to whatever you feel like that day!" A magic circle appears on the tablet and wipes his finger like a magic wand. "Change! Like this!"

"I already have that one." Lucy informs. "I'm searching for some powerful gate keys."

"Gates, huh? Those are rare..." The shop keeper trails off and shows a silver key in a box.

"This is the white puppy, White Doggy!"

"That one's not powerful at all." The shop keeper points out.