Chapter 13

Nandini: Aryaman tum?

Aryaman: Aur kiski itni himmat ki mere hoti hue meri jaan ko touch kare(He said while coming towards her with an evil smirk whereas Nandini was crawling back)

Nandini: Ky.....kyu .....kar .... Rahe ........ho tum..ye sab ....hmare sath.

(She hit the wall)(She can't crawl back any further now)

Aryaman bend down & dangerously came near to her face & clutched her hair.

Nandini:Ahhhh...its hurting Aryamman plz..chhodo hume (She said while trying to remove his hand from her hairs.

Aryamman: YOU ARE MINE& TODAY I WILL MAKE YOU MINE(& He pulled her upwards by pulling her hair)

Nandini was crying & was also struggling to get out of his grip.

Nandini's POV

Plz bhai save me!!

On the other side .

Maddy & Soha came to Fab5 & Navbhi in the canteen. Seeing them alone Manik asked:

Manik: Where is Nandini?

Maddy: How we would know? She was with you people.

Manik: But she went behind you both.

Alya: Maybe she went to her class.

Maddy: No Soha it's her free period.

Soha: Then where she must be?

Fab5 & Navbhi: LIBRARY!!

Soha: Let's go then!!

They all moved to library when they entered

.

.

.

.

.

.

They found it empty & that was unusual.

Dhruv: Aaj library mein koi h kyu nh?

Cabir: Wahi toh..Nandini yaha aai bh thi yanh?

Manik: Aai thi...see

Maddy & Soha: Yeh to Nandini ki earing h!!

Manik: Mujhe kuch positive vibes nh aa rh h!!Something is wrong!!(Thinking for some time)

Maddy you guys came to library... then you didn't see Nandini?

Maddy: No, we didn't came to library... Actually we didn't had any work related to project. Aryamman had messaged us to meet him in the library & when we were going to library when he again messaged us that he got some urgent work. So he is leaving & will talk to us afterwards. So we were coming back when Mr. Mathur saw us & was asking about the progress of the project!!

Manik: Ohk ..... wa8 ARYAMAN ...Call him now!!

Soha: Where Aryaman came in b/w? He can't kidnap Nndu?(With tearful eyes)

Manik: Soha , I am not saying Aryamman did this... But WE are just checking if he is involved or not in all this.whereas Maddy was calling him but his phone was switched off.

Maddy: His phone is swithed off.

Soha: If Aryamman is involved in this na I will never forgive him!! (She said with an angry yet sorrowful face with tearful face)

Maddy: Guys we can find Nandini!! She is wearing a locket that I gifted her on her birthday .... It has a tracker in it & it is connected to my mobile.

Manik: Then what we are waiting for let's go then!!

On the other side.

Nandini was pushed on the floor by the guardmens & was was locked in the room.

Nandini : Plz open the door (banging the door) Plz door kholo..Open it plz(She fell on the ground crying)

She stood up.

Nandini's POV

If Aryamman will do something with me I will die the next moment .... I will become dirty & with this dirt in I will not be able to live ... so I will kill myself ... Plz save me someone.

End of POV

The door opened and she saw Aryamab standing on the door with an evil smirk

Aryaman:I am back baby!!

He entered the room and locked it

Nandini:Plz Aryaman humein jane dijea......Soha bhabhi ko pta chalega wo apko kbh maaf nh karegni!!

Aryaman:Soha toh hume zaroor maaf kar degi....son't worry about her baby....BEHEN h aakhir wo meri....From today onwards no one will be able to seprate u and me...we will become one..

He picked Nandini on his shoulder and threw on the bed

Nandini:ahhh

The chapter is not Private but I will make it private if by 8.30 i will not get proper votes and comments.

The pace of the story will depend on ur response..