CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 2

Just then they heard a girl voice

Girl: Doll

(Hearing her voice everyone turns towards her and seeing her everyone smiles and Nandini's smile to her fullest and run towards her and took her in a tight hug. Seeing them Fab 5 and Navbhi smiles)

Girl separates herself from Nandini and said in faking anger

Girl: Doll , I am angry with you. You and your bhaiyu both are same both of you did'nt tell me that you are joining college today.

Nandini: Soha, It is not my fault , only bhaiyu is at fault . I was going to join college tomorrow but bhaiiyu said he want to surprise you.

Maddy(back hugging Soha): So my plan worked , is my sweetheart happy now?

Soha: No sweetheart is very angry with both bro n sis , you both always do this and irritate me. Huhh!!

(Soha said this by faking anger but little did she knew our sensitive doll will think that she is really angry and will start shedding tears)

Nandu(with tears flowing):Sholly Soha, we did'nt knew you will get angry, we just wanted to surprise but we are really sholly

(She said with shedding tears and very cutely that all of them aww her but when seeing her crying Maddy and Soha panicked and said cupping her cheeks)

Soha: Doll I was just kidding, I am not angry with you, How can I be angry with such a cute baby ha?

Maddy: Ha baby, stop shedding these diamonds, you know we are not this much rich that we can waste diamonds.

(Nandini looked at him confusingly)

Maddy:Arrey, why are you confused, don't you know that your tears are diamond and we have not given you the right to waste them

(Nandini smiles and sniffs)

Maddy: Baby plz stop crying , you don't know if our family will come to know u cried they will surely dig my grave.(He said dramatically)

(Hearing this Nandini cutely punches him like a baby and said : Kya na Bhaiyu)

(And hug him everyone was admiring them and they pull Soha also in the hug)

Cabir coughs and they break the hug and see FAB 5 and Navbhi smiling at them they too smiled back

Cabir: Soha , Maddy will you guys introduce to this beautiful girl(Manik glares at him, but it is as always of no use on our cabira)

Maddy: Sure guys as u must have heard in the Audi that she is my little cute sister, Nandini Murthy

Soha: And doll meet FAB 5 & Navbhi. Remember I told you about their band and their friendship.

Mukti: Hold on Soha, let us introduce ourselves(smiling to Nandini) Hy I am Mukti Thakkar and he is my Hubby(pointing to Abhi) Abhimanyu Thakkar

Abhi: Hy beautiful, Nice to meet you.

Nandini: Nice to meet you too.

Abhi: And ya Nandini beware from mukti she is the lady bheem of the college.

Muk: Abhi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Abhi: Just kidding baba... She is my wifey(said side hugging mukti and she blushes)

Cab: N I am Cabir Malhotra

Nav: No Cabir the prankster ........ N I am his wife Navya Malhotra.

Cab: Yeah my madhubala!

(Nandini giggles)

Alya: I am alya vedant and he is my cutie pie my hubby dhruv vedant.

Dhruv: Hie! Good to see u

Nan: Good to see u to Dhruv (Nandu said with a small smile.)

(Manik was looking towards Nandini throughout the conversation When Nandini noticed someone gaze she look around and saw Manik staring at her, she widen her eyes and look down closing her eyes with a slight blush. This was noticed by Maddy.)

Cab: Manik!!!!(Shaking him)

Man: Ha. .kya hua?

Cab: Where are u lost? M calling u! Won't u introduce yourself to Nandini (Manik nods)

Man: Hie, I am Manik Malhotra nd Manik for my LOVED ONES (stressing the word loved ones)

(Nandini looked at him and looks down again. Manik forwards his hand for handshake n Nandu stares at him and then him and then shake hands with him. They feel like world has stop for them. Manik he was thinking how well her hand fit in his hand and our navbhi and Fab5 were grinning widely seeing their friend having a beautiful smile on his face BUT..............)

SUSPENSEEE...let's see what will happen in the next chapter..

N ya guys atleast u can vote if nt comment...Comment karoge toh aur acha bt we will be satisfied even with a vote.