CHAPTER 7

Suddenly her shocked face replaced with a white wide grin on her face.

Gayatri (happily): When did you come back and you didn't informed me also and when are you planning to come to my house, you promised me you will visit me after you will come back and ...

Sushma (cutting her off): Bas Bas Gayatri we will meet at OUR PLACE. You remember na... Where we met last time?

Gayatri: how can I forget that place.

Sushma: So, WE will meet today at our place.

Gayatri: And you will come to my place WITH YOUR FAMILY for dinner.

Sushma: Ya Ya I knw and I will inform my family about the same and we will meet at 5:00 at our place and for dinner we will ...........

Gayatri (cutting her): Meet at 8:00p.m so no more discussion. Now Bye (&she cuts the call)

Sushma: Aree wa8... Kaat diya ..... Bilkul nhi badly ye.

On the other side at the college.

After coming from canteen Nandini was going to her class. When a hand blocked her way.

Nandini: Aryaman ..... Tum!! (She said with a scared voice)

Aryaman: Off course Aryaman... baby.... Or kisi ki itni himmat kaha jo tumahara rasta roke .(He said coming close to her & Nandini take a step back)

Aryaman: Come I will drop you till your class (Nandini nods in a no) (He was about to put his hand n her shoulder when a tall figure come stood in front of Nandini)

Nandini: Manik (she whispers) (She hide herself more behind Manik & clutches his blazer tightly with her tiny hand).

Aryaman : Hey Manik whatsup bro!!(He nervously said)

Manik: Yeah LONG TIME.

Nandini: I don't wanna go with him. (She whispers with a sad pout, blinking her eyes like a doll)

Manik: You will not. Trust me.

(Whereas Aryaman was giving angry glares to Manik)

Aryaman: Lets go Nandini (breaking Manan's trance)(He was about to grab her hand when Manik said)

Manik: No you can't come with her as you have to give Soha a surprise & Soha would be there & what if she saw you. Your surprise will be ruined!(He said in Go & Nandini was trying hard to control her laugh)

Aryaman: Ohk.(He said in a disappointed way & left from there)

Manik: So problem solved ! Now go to your class for must be getting late (looking towards Nandini & was about to go when Nandini hold his wrist & said )

Nandini: Thank you Manik.

Manik: Haww Nandini you don't consider me as your friend (said with a sad cute pout)

Nndini: No No it's not like that I am so ...(she stopped and said ) nothing acha leave it, I AM GETTING LATE FOR CLASS AND MEET YOU LATER BYE. FRIEND.(She said stretching the word friend and left from there smiling to herself leaving Manik behind with a wide grin)

Nandini was about to enter the class when Raghav stopped her.

Rghav: You have not given the second extra subject you want to opt for.

(Nandini remembers her talk with Manik to move on from her past)

Raghav: Nandini!!

Nandini: Yes sir, I will opt for music.

Raghav: Oh... Great. So go what are you waiting for fill up the form.(She nods & left for filling up the form)

On her way back to her class she found FAB 5, Navbh & Maddy & Soha.

Maddy: Bacha You didn't go to your class.

Nandini: I was just going.

Soha: We toh dropped you earlier na.

Nandini: I was about to enter the class but Raghav sir stopped & asked me to fill the form for extra subject.

Mukti: What you have opt for Nandini?

Nandini: MUSIC (She said looking towards Manik, & Manik smiles listening to this, whereas Maddy & Soha were shocked )

Maddy: Bacha (He hugs her & a lone tear escapes from his eyes and even Soha hugs her and Maddy kissed her forehead & asked )

Maddy: But bacha you toh were opt for arts na then & even u don't want to opt for Music than what happened?

Nandini: Some one told me not to loose from my past.(She said looking towards Manik, both were lost in each other but how our evil twins can be quiet)

Mukti: Wase Nandini (shaking her a bit )Yeh someone  must be some1 very special< winking>

( FAB 4, navbhi don't know that Manik was that some1 special .. but Maddy & Soha are sure that SOMEONE is Manik)

Guys plzz give us some suggestion ...we r nt saying ur comments should be always positive we will be really happy if u will suggest us smthng.. N guys we really need ur support this is our first story..it really hurts to see such a response after putting so much of efforts ..we appreciate even the voters..but not those who are just reading our story...

GENUIN READERS WE NEED UR HELP TO MAKE THE COVER OF THIS STORY...SO WHOEVER IS GOOD AT IT PLZZ LET US KNOW..OR IF U KNW SOME1 WHO CAN MAKE A COVER FOR US..