CHAPTER 15 (LAST CHAPTER)

Yerim has been visiting jimin every time she got back from school and every time she got back from school, Jimin would always sleep although yerim have tried to talk to him. She never stops praying and she was hoping that Jimin will wake up real soon so that she can felt less guilty towards Jimin. It is because of her after all that Jimin is in a coma.

"Oppa, when will Jimin oppa wake up? he should be waking up by today. The doctor said he should have by today." Yerim turns to taehyung who was sitting on the sofa in the room and sit beside him.

"he will yerim-ah.let's just wait." just then, jimin's index finger slightly moved and Yerim noticed Jimin's movement and press the button that is beside jimin's bed. The doctor rushes in and checks on Jimin's condition. After a few check-ups, the doctor told them that Jimin is in a stable condition but he still needs to rest.

Yerim can finally sigh in relief now knowing that Jimin has come around. She bows thanking the doctor and her smile never fades after seeing jimin's conscious state. Jimin on the other side glad that yerim's is saved and overcome her trauma.

In a few days, Jimin will be discharged and he can go to school again after getting enough rest at home. Yerim volunteered to take care of him until he's completely fine and cooked for Jimin every time she gets home from school.

the members are happy to see Yerim smile again after everything she has gone through. Taehyung now is back to his old self. He and yerim can now visit their mom without any anxiousness and their mom is glad to hear about yerim. although taehyung had asked her mom to move to Seoul with them, she insisted to stay because there are too many memories she had with Yewon and his dad in that small house. taehyung couldn't do anything but to listen to his mom request.

Jimin, on the other hand, refused to confess his feeling just yet. He is waiting until Yerim is in perfect condition to receive his confession. But he is still happy that Yerim is taking care of him. A few days later, the members received good news from Bang-PD. In 4 months, they'll be debuting with their album track, 'No More Dream'. The members were very happy to hear the news and more than bangtan members, Yerim felt even more excited after what she had gotten them into. Yerim now has become the light of the group and always make them happy in any situation. She enjoys watching her brother's practising because that's when her brother is the happiest.

Although Jimin has not yet confessed his feelings towards yerim, he is glad that he is now someone important in Yerim's life. He just has to succeed in becoming somebody to yerim.

"Are you sure you will wait for her?"

"Yeah, She will soon be mine when the right time comes." He smiles and drinks his water while his eyes never leaving hers.

-THE END-

A/N

I FINALLY FINISHED MY BOOK. THANKS FOR READING MY BOOK FROM THE BEGINNING TILL THE END. I KNOW IT'S BAD ENDING BUT HEY I FINISHED MY BOOK...LOL.

COMMENT AND VOTE.THANKS!

:D

THANK YOU DEAR READERS!

This book was written back in 2016. I unpublish it because I was so insecure about this story, but then, I figure out I should publish it again because I have finish writing. Thank u so much for voting and reading this story. I will soon write a bonus chapter to really put n end to this story. Thank u!!