chapter 10 (stuck between)

*Kim Taehyung POV*

"Taehyung -ssi"someone waves her hand in front of my face. I was stunned as I realized our face was so close.

She finally gets up from her bending position and smile." What are you doing here? you're not going to the lab?"I looked around and there was no one inside the class except me and her.

" Eo. I'll get going now, but why are you still here?" I asked her while taking out books that I need to bring with me to the lab.

"I'm doing my job of course. You need to go now so I can do my job," she said pointing at the door and smile. I turn my gaze to her nametag and it states, Class President.  The realization hit me and my heart beats faster while looking at her smile.

"Taehyung-ah. Mwohae!why are you still here? oh.Areum-ssi. Miss Yoo was looking for you."

"Eo.arasso.komawo Jimin-ssi. Errmm, by the way, if you don't mind can you help me close the door and switch off all the fans? thanks." she bowed then leave in a hurry.

"ya!! Kaja ppalli." Jimin then switches off all the fans and dragged me along with him closing the door.

"Neo waeire. I know that you're worried about your sister but you shouldn't act like this eo." he slung his arm around my shoulder treating me like a kid. I just play along with his assumption and decide to ask him about my curiosity later.

*****

" Ya Jeon Jungkook!!!!stop right there you asdfghjkl!!!!!" I stopped midway eating when I heard Yeri's voice filled the cafeteria and not to mention her face while chasing Jungkook. Jungkook must have done his part but instead, he made yeri's mad with his jokes and tricks.

"Hyung. Help me. Geu yeoja museowo." Jungkook hid behind me and I have to face an angry  Yeri's who's catching her breath.

"ya!jeon Jungkook.nawa!!! coward," she said with her chest going up and down due to her running.

" Keumanhe. Many people are watching.anja. Jeon Jungkook anja. Kim Yerim. Neodu anja." I command. Both of them sit quietly looking down.

"Taehyung-ieee.. eo ..ermmm.... something is  weird with you two again."Jimin appears with food in his hands. He then passes the food to me but stole by Jungkook before the food reaches to me. A death glare won't work on him. Luckily Yeri stole it from him and eat it quickly before Jungkook gets to eat. Yerim then runs away after stuffing the food inside her mouth.

"ya! neo!!" there they go again. I decided to ignore them and join Jimin who was eating peacefully as if Jungkook and Yerim weren't never in the scene.

"Yoongi Hyung texted me. He said he's going to bring Jungkook and Yeri to the theme park." I nodded my head and we continued eating.

"I should remind Yoongi hyung about the ghost house then."

" Wae?" Jimin asked, drinking his coke. I look at Yerim and Jungkook who are now fooling around and laughing hysterically. Jungkook really makes her happy. I am grateful to see that Yerim could laugh like that. I never knew that Kim Yerim's laugh was that loud.

"ani... Yerim-iee.she gets scared easily.she will cry a whole day and with he trauma.i think she will get worse. I'm just taking precautions. But it's fine if she can handle." I sighed and took out my phone.

"Jimin-ah. Do you know our class president?" I asked after keeping my phone inside my pocket.

"Eo.but we're not that close.wae?"Jimin replied looking at me.

"what's her name?"Jimin looks at me with his poker face. I replied to him with my poker face too instead.

"we've been in the same class for almost two months and you still didn't know her name?" he crossed arm. I copied his action." do I have to?"All this while, I only have my eyes on Yerim and maybe that's why I never cared about my own life and I missed a beautiful girl that I think I  should have noticed.