But anirudh stopped her, grabbing her wrist and pulled towards him. Anirudh hugged her from behind, having his hand around her stomach.

Anika blushed.

"You're driving me crazy today Miss.Anika Ravichander." Anirudh whispered.

"So?" Anika said, sheepily.

"A day full of romance from you towards me would make my day." Anirudh said, smirked.

"Wait up for the night to turn up. Now, leave me." Anika said, blushed.

"Really? So, a happy night is awaited for me." Anirudh said, excitedly.

Anika smiled and walked away from anirudh. She went back downstairs, mingled with her family. Aravind was playing with his grandma, Lakshmi joyfully.

Anirudh came up behind anika and stood there, with his happy face. Everyone was chuckling and talking altogether.

In a while, Anirudh and hrishikesh had to leave to Albuquerque studios due to work. Anirudh bit a goodbye to everyone and gifted a huge hug to his dad, Ragavendra Ravichander.

"Grandpa hugs dadaa." Aravind pouted, with his cute smile.

Anika and everyone smiled at aravind's statement. While, anirudh's dad pinched aravind's cute chubby cheeks, carried him in his arms.

Anirudh slowly left the place and anika followed him back. Hirishkesh quickly went inside his car and waited for Anirudh.

"Ani, Maa wants us to stay here tonight! So, you return back home here. And come early." Anika said, fixing her gaze at the floor.

"Why? Excited to spend a full romantic night with me is it?" Anirudh said, smirked.

Anika tapped him at his waist , pinched him and blushed. Anirudh laughed at her reaction, loudly.

On the other hand hirishkesh horned continuously calling Anirudh. Just then, anika sended off anirudh with a big smile on her face.

Later at night!

Aravind was at his grandma's room, listening to goodnight story by his grandma Lakshmi. Vaishnavi and anshi slept early as they both were too tired.

Just on time, anika entered in her laws room with aravind's feeding bottle. Anika took her seat beside anirudh's mom and smiled at aravind, who was about to sleep.

"Anika, you go sleep in your room. I'll make aravind sleep with me tonight. No worries." Anirudh's mom said, sweetly.

"Okay, maa! If anything just call me. " Anika said. "Goodnight maa, Goodnight arav baby" Anika said, with a smile and pecked a kiss on aravind's forehead.

Aravind smiled, blinked his eyes and waved at his mom, saying a bye. Anika left their room and went upstairs to her room.

She entered in casually and turned on the lights. Just then, birthday wrap poppers were popped on anika's head by anirudh. Anika was surprised and turned around to see anirudh in the room, shocked.

"What's all these? See, you have made the room dirty now." Anika said, a little sternly.

"Chumma! Just to make my baby happy." Anirudh said, moving closer to anika.

"When did you come actually? Did you eat?" Anika questioned.

"Will you stop bombing me with questions? I ate and my stomach is full with four ghee roast.Let's come to the matter now!" Anirudh said, wrapping his arm around anika's hip.

"What's the matter?" Anika asked, innocently.

"The romance, The kiss?" Anirudh said, raised an eyebrow.