He once again looked suprised to know I would react like that to a explosion.

I looked back at Reborn and Dino, they are really suspicious of me that much I know.

"I have to go home." I said to him with a small smile on my face.

He grabbed my wrist before I fully turned around. "Be safe." He shortly said and I replied with a closed eye smile and a nod.

I stood there and looked at the three wounded guys once more before leaving.

When I was a little bit further away I heard footsteps behind me, it was Dino that much I figured out.

He hasn't seen me until today and he's already suspicious of me, of course he would take the chance of coming after me.

"Don't you need some medical attention?" He asked, I didn't know how to answer properly but I did anyway.

"How did you notice?" I asked him as I turned my head around to look at him.

"Your walking and your back is bend more forward then it should be." He answered, well at least someone saw. Well Reborn probably knows to.

"I'm gonna be fine." I said as I turned my head forwards, he didn't need to know about the abuse or my sister.

I walked away with the burning stare from Dino on my back, I was gonna be fine. I've dealt with worse things thats for certain.

Namimori hospital, hallway

Normal POV.

"Dame-Dino, you should've stopped her." Reborn stated as he kicked Dino against his head. Dino was laying on the floor and let a groan escape.

"She's hiding something and i need to find out. Even more her sister is becoming the tenth boss of the Fiducia Famiglia and i don't like that." He continued. Dino looked at Reborn, he was right.

Himitsu was hiding something, Dino knew that much. Was it bad? Or something really horrible? Well they needed to find out.

"I need you to spy on her." Reborn stated as he looked with his onyx eyes at Dino who was getting up.

"What?! But i need to train Hibari soon." Dino protested as he looked at Reborn with shock writen on his face.

"And why would i need to spy on her, i know that she's hiding something but she's just a 14 year old girl." He continued, Dino was not gonna spy on her, he didn't want to spy on a girl.

Reborns eyes where shadowed by his fedora and he smirked. "You don't have a choice dame-Dino." He said with a bigger smirk.

"But you'll have to be back before we inform dame-Tsuna of the training, and that is tomorrow." He then said as he looked at Dino with a certain stare.

Dino knew he wouldn't get out of this, this was Reborn after all. He would have to spy on Himitsu for the night.

Namimori Kakusa residence

Normal POV.

Dino was standing at a corner just by the Kakusa residence. He'd been there for some time and Romario was also with him.

Himitsu on the other hand was in her room hacking some stuff and she was talking with the Varia because of what happend today.

/Lussuria entered the chat/

/Sky9 entered the chat/

/Squalo entered the chat/

/Bel entered the chat/