"Home"

And once again another update WOO HOO ~(^0^)~ i hope you enjoy.

"Speaking"

'Thought'

Namimori "home"

HER POV.

Where the hell is that baka sister of mine, she should've been home hours ago. Dammit now i have to wait for diner.

Just then i heard the front door open and close 'Finally!'. So she decided to finally come home. I looked around the corner to see her. 

Her uniform was only half in place 'What a slut!', i'll have to learn her a lesson tonight. She finally noticed me. 

I put a grin on my face, "Finally,you're here. Go and make diner BAKA!" I yelled i hope she's scared right now. 

Baka just went to the kitchen and is making diner, 'Goddammit i'm starving, can't she go faster?!'. I smell something i wonder what it is.

I just got my plate, i hope its worth waiting for. She's also eating, 'Hehe, time for a joke.' I take the edge from her plate and flip it right onto her.

I'm so proud of myself. 'Awww the "poor girl"doesn't have food anymore.". Well i'm finished, so i'm heading upstairs. 

Himitsu's POV.

Wow, i'm covered in the food i made myself. She must be proud of herself that bitch, but i can't forget about the job for tonight.

And i will probably talk with the Varia tonight, maybe i'll give them some hints of who i am. Oh well i gotta continue with the dishes.

And i'm done, i can finally go upstairs and get some rest before the job. I finally reached my room, 'Bed, i missed you!'.

Just when i ploffed down onto my bed, the door slammed open. And right there stands my sister, Hiroko. 

"Ready for your punishment for being late?!" She yelled, dammit i need my eardrumes. Hiroko stood infront of me.

She grabbed my colar and threw me against the wall opposite from my bed. It hurts, i'm scared, 'Help me!' 

1 hour later

Himitsu's POV

So i blacked out huh, better go and finish the job i got. Just then i noticed i'm lying in a pool of my dried blood.

I stood up and went to the hidden spot in my room where i keep all my stuff that has to do with assassination or hacking.

I did my clothes on, a black hoodie and black jeans with knee high boots and a mask. Well gotta go now, i don't wanna be late.

After the job

Yay, i'm finally home, but even afer this i'm not tired yet. Guess i'll talk to the Varia.

/Bel entered the chat/

/Squalo entered the chat/

/Lussuria entered the chat/

/Levi entered the chat/

/Xanxus entered the chat/ 

/Sky9 entered the chat/

Bel: ~Ushishishi, hello 9.

Lussuria: ~9-Chaaaaan you returned ! 

Squalo: VOOIIII HELLO 9.

Xanxus: Tch, Trash hey.

Levi: Hello 9.

Sky9: ... Hey.