Chapter 1

A girl was sitting in front of a mirror all ready for her Ruksati. She has signed Nikkah Papers an hour ago and guess what she didn't even see her groom name. Maybe she didn't want to see it. When her aunty told her about this proposal she just said OK. Her aunty forced her to see the pic of the groom but she said "Mujhey zaroorat nahi milega to wahi jo naseeb mein hoga JISKA NAAM MERE SATH AASMANO PE LIKHA HOGA".

She looked back when she saw the reflection of her cutest daughter in the mirror.

Girl: NOOR US SUBAH !!! Mumma kaisi lag rahi hain ??
Noor: mumma to hameesha achi hi lagti hain.
Girl: really !!! But noor ne to kabhi ye mumma ko bataya hi nahi !!
Noor: qk mumma ko unki tareef pasand nahi hai !!
Girl: lekin noor ne to abhi mumma ki tareef kardi !!
Noor: hmm ... mai yahan aapse kuch pochne aayi thi !!
Girl: pochiye !!
Noor: mumma agar wo uncle ache nahi hue to ?? Agar wo bure hoye to ??
Girl: hmm !! To aap ye pochna chahti hain !!! .. Wo ache hi honge !!!
Noor: aapko kaise pata aapto unse kabhi mile bhi nahi .
Girl: mujhey bharosa hai apne rab pe usne jise likha hoga mere naseeb mein wo acha hi hoga.
Noor: aur agar nahi hua to ??
Girl: to koi baat nahi hum sabar karlenge ye soch kar ke ye aazmaish hai .. Ek choti si aazmaish !!
Noor: hmm aur phir humne wo ha.....

"RIDA"

Rida looked up and found her friend

Rida: jii boliye Samra ??
Samra: rukhsati ka time ho gaya hai !! To chale ??

Rida held noor's hand and head towards the hall. She bid good bye to everyone. Tears made their way on her face. The people standing beside her not her family. They were strangers. She was stranger for them but now she couldn't leave them.

She sat in the car with Noor. She looked at the Noor. Noor was smiling while looking at her new dad. She didn't look at him. Didn't know why but she just couldn't look at him once during the ride. Soon they were in front of his house. They made their way towards inside the house. Noor was asleep so she was in his arms and he made his way towards her bedroom.

She waited for him. He came back and then they went towards their bedroom. She looked at the decorations.

"Kaisa hai Room ??"

She got shocked. She looked up and her eyes got wide. Only two words escaped from her mouth.

"ARMAAN MALIK"

FLASH BACK

Two girls were standing in front of a house. One wearing blue jeans and yellow kurti and other one wearing short pants with white shirt.

Muski: kya yaar ye ridzi abhi tak nahi aayi !! Aur kitni deer lagayegi !!
Anjii: god knows !!! Pata nahi iski ye aadat kab jaegi !!!
Muski: isey hoor ki pari banne ka itna shouk q hai ??
Anji: aaye to poch lena. ... A gayi madam !!

And there came Ridzi wearing pink knee length dress looking stunning as always.

Muski: kitna intezaar karaya tune !!
Ridzi: chill muski !! Itna bhi intezaar nahi karaya maine jo tu itna bharak rahi hai.
Anjii: guys !!! Pehle shopping chalte hain phir tum log lar lena !!!

They went to the mall and shopped a lot. When they got tired they went towards the cafeteria and ordered some drinks.

Muskii: Ridzi yahan se jane ke baad kya karegi ???
Ridzi: thora rest phir ...
Anjii: Club !!!
Ridzi: Right !!
Anjii: tu kabhi club jaana nahi chor sakti !!!
Ridzi: off course not !! Ek hi to zindagi mili hai ab isey bhi enjoy na karun !!! ..
Anjii: Ahh !! Again !!! Pata nahi ye log har jagah q a jate hain!!
Ridzi: kon ??
Anjii: look at that niqabi !!!
Muskii: anjii aisa nahi bol yaar wo bhi insaan hain mazhab alag hai to kya hua !!!
Anjii: oh please !! Tujhey zyada inki sagi banne ki zaroorat nahi hai !!
Ridzi: chor na muski !! Usey muslims nahi pasand to nahi pasand !!! ..