22. I cant bear this anymore...

Start from the beginning

" I am your sweet little sister. 😉How come I will not know that. " she said.

" But still a no. I am not coming. I want to take rest. My brain won't work. " I said.

" No u will come. " she said. I am losing my temper.

" Aastha. I said no. It means no. Why don't u understand. Why are u behaving like a child?  Why should I always listen to u. U are commanding me as if u are my own sister. U be in your limits. " I shouted. Soon she left my hand. As I realised what I just said I looked at her with regret. She has tears in her eyes.

" Ya u are right. I am sorry. " she said and left the room. What the hell did I do.??

*********************************
Aastha POV:

As soon as he said those words. I felt like ground under is taking me inside. But that's true. I am not his real sister. Nor I have any right to command him. I know that I was trying to bring him down to plot next plan between him and Icha. But still all those words are true. As stepped out I saw Icha and Veer looking at me with sympathy. I smiled at them and went to terrace. I sat there for a while. Suddenly something caught my attention. There is a file near by door. Its like hidden.

I took it and opened. OMG. This is Viraj new project file. How come it is here.??  It is so important. So I thought  I will go to his office and give to him. I went down and sat in the car and asked the driver to take me to office. He did what I said. On the way I looked into file, I found some mistakes and needed corrections. I took a white paper and jotted them down. Soon we reached. As I stepped into the office, I can feel the tension in the air. I think it's about the file only. So I went to reception.

" Excuse me. " I said. A lady turned to me.

" Yes ma'am. How can I help u? " she asked.

" I want to meet Mr. Viraj. " I said.

" No ma'am. Sir is busy right now. U can't " she said.

" No. It's important. Tell him. " I said. She argued with me for a while. Finally she gave up. I can give file to them but just that I don't want to trust anyone. Viraj is waiting for this project since years.

" Ma'am as I said. He is not ready to meet anyone. " she said holding the phone.

" Tell him that Aastha is here. " I said. She did. She then told me to get in. I did. As soon as I entered his office, same thing happened here too.

" What the hell do u think u did now. What was the need to meet me right now. When she said I don't want to meet anyone. That means the same. U should know one thing. I am nice to u because u are helping Arush and u came as soon as u came to know about a trouble for us. But u should know your limits. Are u crazy... " he was about to continue. But I showed him the file.

" U might be right. I am crazy. " I said and put the file in the table and turned around.

" One more thing. I put a paper at the last. When I gone through the file. There are some mistakes. And also I felt some changes are necessary. I wrote all of it in a paper. If u want to, have a look at it. " I said and walked away. I went out, I told the driver to go back and I took a taxi.

I went to the church and sat there. Near my DAD'S GRAVE. I don't know what's my life is about. Someone uses me to take revenge on them. And at last I became the murderer when I am not. Then when I try go away from them, they come searching for me. Now again they distance me. What mistake did I do in my life to bear all these. Every time I am being used and at last I am the who gets hurt. DAD PLEASE COME BACK. PLEASE. I cried there and then.

' u are not my sister... '

' u should know your limits..... '

All there words kept ringing in my mind. Now I am left with only one option. Do my duty as soon as possible and go away. Yes. I got up. Composed myself and went back. As I entered the home, I saw Priya feeding bhai a sweet. Okay the one who came to harm them is good. 😳 I went back to my room and texted Veer to come to my room. He did.

" What happened after I went out. '??" I asked him.

" Nothing much. As u said we did act like we are deeply in love. That's it. " he said.

" U did. Great. Then what was his reaction to that.? " I asked him.

" Nothing much. " he said. I am disappointed. How come my plan is not working.??  I thought for a while. Icha came into my room.

" Aastha. I am leaving. " she said.

" What??  Why? " I asked. She is silent.

" Icha. It was so difficult to get u guys in here. And now u want to leave. " I said.

" I know that. I am sorry. But love is not something that is created by others in u. U should feel from the heart. If he really loves me then one day or the other we will meet and be one. If he doesn't love me then it's fine. My love for him is enough for me to live for the rest of my life. " she said. I was speechless. She is right. But still. They both left my room. Now what am I going to do. But one thing I did correctly is to record what she said. I am too clever right. 😉. I went to his room.

" What do u think of yourself.?? Are u mad or something.? " okay relax. These are not his words. I said these words to him. He looked in shock by my out burst.

" Tell me. " I said.

" What happened. ?" He asked.

" What happened??  U are asking me that what happened. Are u heartless or acting like u are heartless.? " I screamed. He kept silent.

" I am asking u about your feelings for Icha. " I said.

" I told u clearly. I don't love her. " he said.

" Oh really. Then why do have her album in your office? Why did u feel sad when I said I made her forget u.?  Why did u look upset seeing her with Veer?  Why did u lose your temper seeing them as a couple? " I asked. Now he is totally shocked. He didn't say anything.

" Bhai. U are right. I am no one to tell u. U are right I am not your sister. But u are more than my own brother. I know that I don't have one. But even if had, I bet he can not beat u up in anything. I just want u to be happy. I know that u love her. Then don't hide feelings. Thats not good for both of u.

She loves u so much. U too. If u love don't lose her. I know the pain to lose someone u love. To see someone u love with someone else. Please don't do this to yourself and her. Sorry if I involved too much in your personal life. I want u to see this. " I said and left camera in his bed and came out.

I went to my room. I sat there silently. I don't have anymore tears left to cry more. I am broken in all the ways. May be this is what left for me in my life. I should accept my life how it is. I smiled at my own stupidness.

My phone buzzed. It is a call from my men. Do u remember a guy helped at the beginning to call Rakesh. The same guy. He is still my person only.

" Ya tell me. " I said.

" Ma'am I got all the information about Priya. " he said.

" Good. Send each and every detail to me. " I said.

" Sure ma'am. I am mailing it to u. " he said. I disconnected the call. So most of my work is done. I can leave from here soon. I don't get to see their hatred towards me anymore. I can live at least thinking that they are happy. I got the mail. I forwarded it to Viraj.

U are total zero Aastha. ZERO.

To be continued......

***************************
How is chap?? I know it's way too emotional. So she is going to leave again..?

No right. But why did they talk to her like that.?

It hurts badly when the people whom u love more ignores u and hurts u. I know how it feels like because I have been through that a lot of times . Still I am going through that. I know the pain. 😢I know it every well.

So please. Don't break others heart. Because even if u want to repair it, u can't. Because hearts are broken beyond repair. I am not telling this happens only in love . It happens in any relation like friendship too like my case.

I hope u guys liked it.

Please comment and vote...

Yours

Mayuri