Chapter Fourteen: A Visit?

Start from the beginning

"Apologize now."

"Alright Alright I'm sorry."

"That's better."

Tadashi let go of hiro.

"So why did you wake me up."

"Aunt Cass called and wants us to come visit with the gang."

"Oh really awesome we haven't seen her in a while."

"And another thing."

"What?"

"She wants to meet audrey I'm gonna pick her up in a bit."

"Well at least she'll see you with a girl now."

"Shut up."

Tadashi laughed and hiro threw a pillow at him.

"I'll call the gang you get ready to go pick her up."

"Alright then."

Hiro took a shower, brushed his teeth, got dressed and grabbed his car keys and got ready to leave.

"Hiro."

"I've called the gang and they're on their way to the cafe

"I've called the gang and they're on their way to the cafe."

"Awesome I'm heading out to go pick her up now."

"Alright I'll see you over there."

Tadashi and hiro waved to each other as they drove off.

(Audrey's Apartment)

After her call from hiro Audrey got ready and put on her "Gothic Lolita outfit" and got ready to leave but she had an idea.

About 30 minutes later hiro got to audrey's apartment and knocked on her door. It opened revealing a cute blonde with twintails and a pink dress and a blue haired girl in a blazer and shorts.

 It opened revealing a cute blonde with twintails and a pink dress and a blue haired girl in a blazer and shorts

"Oh hi hiro." Said Tiffany

"Hey Tiffany. Hey Nikki."

"So where are we going?" Asked Nikki

"What?"

"Audrey said that you invited us all out to your aunt's cafe." Said Tiffany

"Oh really. Where is she?"

"She's upstairs do you want me to get her?"

"No I'll surprise her."

Hiro walked upstairs to Audrey's room and saw her still fixing her hair facing away from the door. Hiro snuck up behind her and tackled her into a bear hug. Audrey screamed in surprise and saw who it was.

"You asshole why would you do that."

"Since when did I invite your friends out too?"

"Well I thought they could come as well and meet my 'boyfriend's' family and friends is that a problem?." Audrey quoted with her fingers

Hiro pondered a bit and then shook his head.

"Of course not."

Audrey was surprised a little.

"Well that's good now let's go."

Audrey grabbed hiro by his hand, grabbed her purse and walked downstairs and told her friends to follow them.

"We can all ride in my car and then I'll drop you guys off at home right afterwards."

"Good I was gonna have you do it anyways."

Hiro opened the front door for audrey and the other girls got in the back. Hiro drove them straight to lucky cat cafe.

(30 minutes later, Outside Lucky Cat Cafe)

"Here we are." Hiro opened the doors for audrey and her friends.

"Woah your aunt owns this place hiro?" Tiffany asked

"Yeah me and my brother used to live here too and we would help her out sometimes."

"Wow I've heard this place has really good sweets." Nikki pointed out

"My aunt makes the best desserts."

"Well are we just gonna stand here or go in already." Audrey huffed

"Right come on." Hiro entangled his hand with Audrey's as they walked in and she blushed a bit. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Tiffany pointing at them and giving nikki a thumbs up as she smiled. They all headed in and noticed...

All right you guys I'm gonna end the chapter here and continue on the next one. Audrey and Hiro aren't really an offical couple yet but maybe soon they will be. I'll see you guys later.