Chapter 15

[Gabe POV]
We've been talking much about everything with Sean. We've like spend 20/30 minutes talking. I wonder where's Ken and Bailey. They aren't go home right ? Because I should talk to Ken about my winning. I'm the one who win Sia's heart. So I deserve a present. I know Ken couldn't defeat me. Sia only love me and she never like Ken. I know she will accept me as her boyfriend because I'm a perfect and caring person. Who doesn't want me to be their boyfriend ? It's impossible that someone could ignore me. Because well... you know.

"Hey.. where's Baiken ?" I asked.

"They said they want to talk outside a while ago." Sean answered.

"But they haven't comeback yet." Sia said.

"Maybe they're eating at the cafeteria ?" Sean said, giving oppinion.

"Or they go to the toilet ?" Sia said.

"BOTH OF THEM ? TOGETHER ?" Sean surprissed.

"One by one stupid." Sia laughed.

"Oh.. I thought lol." He chuckles.

"Dirty minds." Sia said and tease him.

"Oh btw I better check them." I said and Sia nod.

I go out from Sean's room and searching to the waiting room and they not there. I go to the cafeteria and they are not there either. I go to the park beside the hospital and couldn't find them. I lost hope and walk back to the hospital. Where did they go ? Are they going home ? Or they were going somewhere else ?

I go back to Sean's room and saw Sia sitting on the end of Sean's bed. She wave at me and I smiled.

"Where are they ?" Sean asked.

"No idea." I answered.

"They must be leaving." Sia said.

"Agree with that tho." Sean continued.

"Btw Sean your breakfast." Sia pointed to his breakfast that hasn't touched by him since the nurse deliver it to him.

"Nah. I'm full." He answered.

"No Sean ! Eat it now." Sia take his food and grab a spoon.

"But our date !" I whisper to her.

"Later Gabe. Wait after this." Sia said and sit beside Sean.

"Now open your mouth widely so this spoon can get into your mouth." Sia feed him and I rolled my eyes. I know this going to take long.

"No. I don't wanna eat." Sean cover his mouth with his hand.

He acted like a 3 years old kid. Sia looks like her mom and Sean is her 3 years old son. Well Sia keep on telling Sean to eat while he didn't want to. Sia try so hard to feed Sean. Sean only shake his head. Then Sia pinch his cheek and his mouth opened. Sia immediately put the spoon inside his mouth and she laughs.

"Gotcha." Sia chuckles and Sean eyes widen.

"I don't want to eat." Sean said while her mouth is full of food.

"Shut up little boy." Sia laughs and feed him again.

"Such a baby boy." I said and Sia laughs.

"Shut up Gabe." Sean rolled his eyes while Sia put a table spoon full of food.

After for about 15 minutes, Sean finally done eating his food. Sia clean his mouth and giving him a drink. I breath heavily and finaly the wait is done.