Chapter 1

It's a really beautiful morning in Arizona. The birds sing a very beautiful song and the cloud is white as snow. The sunshine comes to my room through my window. I woke up and swipe my eyes. Then I saw Nancy sitting on my bed. Nancy is my dog She is a very clever and good dog. Then I pet her head for a while until my Aunt, Lindsey calling me from downstairs

"Gracia ! wake up. Breakfast is ready." my Aunt said a half shouting.

"Alright" I answered and then I brush my hair and get dressed. I styled my hair as a messy bun and wear my black crop top, black leggings and jeans jacket with black adidas shoes.

After get dressed, I run downstairs to the living room

"Morning Sia." Nathan approach me with a teddy doll in his hand.

"Sia You're awake !! Good morning" Diva followed from behind with a wide smile.

Nathan and Diva are my cousins. Diva is 5 years old and Nathan is 3 years old.

"Good morning little angels !!" I answered happily and then I carry Nathan to the dining room and Diva followed me.

"Good morning Sia" My uncle greeted me while he is reading a newspaper and there's a bread and a cup of coffee in front of him as his breakfast.

"Good morning uncle Sam" I smiled and I sit on the chair.

Then I saw Auntie  Lindsey coming with four plate of bacon and eggs from the kitchen.

"Good morning Auntie." I said to her.

"Good morning Sia" she smiled at me and I smile back.

"Here's your  breakfast kids." Auntie Lindsey said and give each of us a plate of bacon and eggs.

"I don't want to eat bacon and eggs. I want to eat a bread." Diva pout.

"Here. Take mine. I'll eat yours." Uncle Sam exchange his plate with Diva's and give Diva his bread.

"Yay ! thank you daddy" Diva hug his dad and she ate her bread all up.

"Sia do you really need to go to LA ?" Nathan asked me and his voice almost cracking.

"Yes and the flight is today at 2pm." I answered happily.

"Please don't leave Sia." Nathan grab my arms and he almost cried. Honestly, me and Nathan are really really close. He is like my little brother. I always take care of him and I love him the way he love me.

"I'll be back soon" I answered and I smile at him. Then he hug me really tight and I hug him back.

"I'll take you to the airport." Uncle Sam said and I nodded in return.

"Can I come dad ?" Diva said with a puppy eyes.

"Alright... alright.. Everyone is going to the airport." Uncle Sam answered and everybody cheered and go back to their breakfast.