Chapter 7

[Bailey POV]
Ken pulled my hand and he lead me to his house. His house isn't that far only about 7 minutes to go there. Then when we arrived, his house looks very quiet because his parents and brother aren't home. Then he lead me to his room and he slammed the door. He looks really mad and he sit on his bed and cover his face with his hand. I walk to him and sit beside him. I put my hand on his shoulder and pat his back.

"That's okay Ken.. Will didn't hurt me." I said to him with a soft voice.

"But he can't do that to you ! It's all wrong ! You aren't supposed to be treated like that !" He said with anger.

"I know I know.. But it has passed and I didn't get hurt." I said.

"Control your temper Kenneth. I know it's wrong but let's just forget that and pretend that it never happend. I know he is drunk so.. Just forget that. I know he sidn't really meant it." I continue and he looks a little calmer than before. He just nod and looks down.

"Thank you for saving me from him. I love the way you treat me and I like the way you protect me." I hug him and give him a warm smile. He looks at me and hug me back.

"So.. Since we have nothing to do, let's do something fun. What do you wanna do ?" He asked me.

"I don't know. It's your house soo..."

"Netflix ?"

"Okay."

"What movie ?"

"Up to you Kenny."

"The forest." He said excitedly when choosing for a movie

"Uh.. I didn't really like horror movie. So--"

"Too late"

"Great" I said with a straight face.

I didn't really like horror movie because it gave me a nightmare. My body is shaking the whole movie. It's really scary. I start to imagine if the zombie from that movie came out and chase me. I feel really scared. I grab Ken's blanket to cover my face. I look at him several times and looks like he didn't scared at all. He enjoying the movie while he is eating his popcorn. I feel really scared now. Until there's a jumpscare. I jump and cover my face with Ken's blanket. My body shaking really hard and I feel a hand touching me and I scream.

"Argh !!"

"Hey chill little one. It's me" Ken said.

"Are you scared ?" he ask and i replied with a nod.
"Come here then." he said and I go closer to him. He wrap his hand on my neck and I feel safe beside him.

"Feel any better ?" he ask. I replied with a nod and smiled.

Then we continue watching the movie. And there's another jumpscare. We both scream and Ken hug me really tight and so do I. My body is shaking and he turn turn off his macbook.

"Alright no more scary movies. I'm out !" he said and I laugh.

"You're scared right ?" I ask and laugh.

"N-no. No I'm not !"

"Lies"

"Alright. Yes I do." he said and rolled his eyes. I laughing really hard and he just prepare to sleep.

"Alright now let's sleep. Goodnight." he cover his body with his blanket that he take from me.

"But Ken.."

"No excuse."

"I'm hungry." I said and give him a puppy eyes. I know it's going to work because Ken will never say no to my puppy eyes.