Chapter 13

[Sia POV]
I woke up today. I look at the time and it says 8:30 AM. I move my hand to the left and I realized no one was there. I thought Gabe sleep here last night. I swipe my eyes and take my phone. I saw Gabe texting me.

Gabe : sorry princess I need to leave. Have a nice dream bbg. 💞
Gabe : don't miss me 😜💕

Awe.. my baby boy is so sweet af. Well I hope he sleep beside me last night. Okay wtf am I thinking rn ? I should reply him.

Sia : morning huns 💛
Sia : wyd ?
Sia : remember our date ?
Gabe : oh morning baby girl 😘
Gabe : ofc I remember and I'm waiting.
Sia : waiting for what ?
Gabe : waiting for you downstairs since 6 AM.
Sia : oh my God ! Why you didn't call me ?
Sia : alright I'll go downstairs.

I quickly run to the door. I don't care how do I look. I haven't change clothes and my hair is so freakin messy. I don't care omg. And why he is so early ? I thought we were leaving at 10. I quickly ran downstairs and I almost fall a few times. But I don't care I keep running down and I saw him sitting on the couch having a convo with grandma.

"There she is. My lovely grand daughter." Grandma point at me and I'm so embarassed because I haven't change my clothes and brush my hair.

"Oh.. hehe.. hi grandma and Gabe." I smiled shyly and I was so embarassed and I blushed.

"Morning beautiful. You look.... fine ?" Gabe said awkwardly and I'm being more embarassed.

"Oh.. thank you." I smiled weakly.

"Btw, Sia you should go take a bath for sure." Grandma said and I'm blushed because embarasment.

"Ah ! Sure thing ! Hehe." I chuckles to cover my embarasment.

"Okay gtg upstairs." I ran quickly and Grandma call me.

"Don't forget your date." Grandma point to Gabe and Gabe just wave his hand and that makes me blush.

"Uh... what should I do ?" I say to myself.

"You can wait in my room Gabe. If you want to." I said and Grandma signaling him to follow me.

Then I walk to my room with he following me. Then we both enter my room. He plopped on my bed and I sit on the end of the bed. He stare and me and I stare at him back.

"You're not taking a bath ?" He ask me.

"Just wait a little more." I lay beside him.

"Uh.. I smell something smelly here." He close his nose with his right hand.

"Is that coming from you ?" He said and my eyes widen.

"Is that a compliment ? Should I said thank you or punch you ?" I punch him playfully and he laughs.

"Joking cupcake." He look at me and pinch my nose.

"You look beautiful in every way. Even you didn't wear make up or high heels." He said and making me blush.

"You are too sweet. I hate you." I chuckles and pull his jacket and kiss his lips.

Once I realized what happend, my eyes widen. DID I JUST KISS HIM ? Oh my God. I never kiss him first before. Okay calm down Sia... you need to feel comfortable doing this. It's not your first time

"Wow you kissed me first for the first time." he said and chuckles.

"It's new because I always kiss you first." He said and wink.