He's A Married Man

!!!!!!!!!!! READ !!!!!!!!!!!!!

So that is the new story I'm going to be writing, I've actually started writing already and have a few chapters done

So that is the new story I'm going to be writing, I've actually started writing already and have a few chapters done. I'm really freaking excited to publish this book as soon as possible, I want you guys to love it or at least like it. It does contain a lot of sexual stuff in there, Andrew won't be in a band, he's simply rich and owns a lot of business building and such. So please read the caption, I suck at captions but fuck I've always wanted to write this.

Okay back to the story.

Autumn's POV

I slowly opened my eyes letting them to get use to the bright light that was shining in front of my face. I moved it away with my hand and looked around the room, everything was white and blue, a few chairs were misplaced.

The door opened and in came Andy with Valerie in his arms sleeping, Aaron following slowly behind with his head hanging low. I bit my lip when I noticed how serious their faces were and the tear stains on their cheeks.

Andy sniffed and smiled, slowly putting Valerie besides me, she immediately cuddled with me and pulled the white sheets over her, it was always pretty cold in hospital rooms. "How are you feeling" Andy asked, his voice cracking a little.

"Numb, I can't feel my body" I whispered, feeling my throat dry. He nodded and looked behind him where Aaron stood quiet.

"You fell down the stairs" Aaron started, "Why didn't you come to the hospital before?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused at his question. Come to the before? Was something wrong? My eyes widen at my other thought, my hand immediately making their way down to my stomach. "My babies?"

"They're okay.." Andy said, "but you're not" Aaron followed.

"What's wrong with me?" Did I care? No, I cared about my babies. I know I acted like I didn't, at first I really didn't care about them, I always thought that it was their fault for ruining everything, my career, my body.

"You're body can't handle two babies, you need to stay in bed for four months" Aaron explained softly.

"What? No, I can't, I got stuff to do"

"Autumn if you make a movement, carry heavy stuff, and not be in bed for four months, you might lose the babies" Andy's faces kind of redden and I understood that neither of them wanted that to ever happen. "Please Autumn"

I groaned and poked my stomach, "I don't have a choice, you're always there"

Andy smiled and leaned in to kiss me on the cheek, Aaron quickly looked away and I kind of felt bad that he was here to see this. "I'm also going to make sure of it" Andy made a face and looked up the ceiling clearly annoyed that Aaron would be coming over more than usual.