I can't do it in the middle of Manhattan as strangers watched me become invisible to the world. No, that'd just be slightly stupid. Or thoughtless...

Anyway, there has to be an alley or somewhere that I can do it.

* * *

My feet thudded against the cold ground as I walked into the dark, abandoned alley.

It just so happened that my journey had been over as I walked past an ancient-looking coffee shop and then this alley.

It was perfect.

I could teleport to wherever Loki was and take him somewhere to hide; away from the Avengers. Yes, I know that I should leave him to his thoughts or just let him go wherever he pleases; he should be free. But, he came here to Earth for a reason, but, I'm not going to let mankind suffer from what he has planned. If anyone is going to get hurt, it's going to be me. I had caused it. I let Loki escape. I was thoughtless of what he would've done. I-

My thoughts were broken from me as I heard a loud cacophony.

Everything around me started whispering my name, "Azeli."

I looked around, startled, and closed my eyes for a second, thinking about being invisible. Maybe, when I was in full color I could make myself invisible.

Fully invisible, I heard a loud grunt behind me.

I froze in my spot. I sucked in a silent breath as it turned around to leave.

I breathed out when I heard the footsteps fade away, but screamed when it turned around and grabbed me.

Because I closed my eyes, I became visible again to come face-to-face with the monster.

I've never seen one of these before.

They had pernicious blue skin as it gripped my upper arms as it's blood red eyes started straight through my soul. I felt a burning sensation in my arms so I looked down to be met with blue skin appearing.

I sucked in a sharp breath as I attempted to pull my arm away from the rancorous monster. But, my actions had made him annoyed and frustrated.

I looked at his eyes as I thought about where Loki could be. I looked down at my legs which started to disappear quickly as the burning on my arms spread down my legs.

I bit my lip to keep from screaming from the pain as my stomach and fore-arms started to disappear.

The monster gave me a weird look at the spontaneity events, thus gaining him to grip my arms tighter.

I grind my teeth together to stop the enervating pain.

I looked one last time at the monster as I disappeared, the monster showing a face of confusion at my evanescent image.

I felt weightless again. But, then again, I'm teleporting somewhere. Just a few hours ago I had learned about the real me. Who I really am. What I'm capable of.

And, trust me, it came as quite a surprise.

But, I've also learned quite a bit about Loki.

Not Loki in Norse mythology, but his personal life.

I- don't listen to me. I literally have no idea about what I'm saying. It happens to everyone though, right? You get to a touchy subject or a subject you know nothing about and you don't wanna have anything to do with it.

Maybe it's just me.

I kept my eyes open the whole time, just thinking about where Loki could be.