Training day

Hey it'sa me Sigma I know the first part of the story was short, just wanted to give you an idea of the background of my character and the scene it's set Enjoy ~OmegaSigma~

And so enlistment began in the military, I met all the requirements and had no major illness that could stop me from doing service that is all but one. Fear, fear is the true enemy of a soldier it's a swelling growing feeling of uncertainty, a voice always shouting you can't do it, there quicker than you, stronger than you. But like all things fear isn't unbreakable it can be overcome my father taught me to keep calm focous in those stituations, because if you overcome fear before your opponent then you can figure out the one detail others can't you can exploit the Germans weakness.

Training begain, the sergent intoduced ya to the obstical course first to test out stamina and reflexes, we had to run short distances climb through tunnels and maintan communication telling each other the next task, as we worked I kept thinking what to do next as the team followed the course introduced us to the type of environment and pressure we would have to work in men shouting instructions, helping the team push forward. Since war had already started training had been shortend so only the basics would be taught this included what we all enjoyed shooting, the most common rifle was the Thompson Machine gun so that was what we fired when I was issued one I thought how much damage this could do to anyone, what I was holding was death itself. When we were ordered to fire, I shot and the gun exploded into a hail of gun fire launching lead at the tagets the sound of each deadly shot made my adrenaline pump awkaning my mind and whidening my eyes till the clip was empty...I exhailed and took a breath then I grabbed another clip "I'm ready to go again sir" the Sergent laughed.

Sorry I went so off course when I talked about fear but I plan to reffer to this quite alot in the book I will rewrite it a bit so it blends in with the story and writing style a bit more ;D ~OmegaSigma~