I have returned

AN: YOU WANT THIS UPDATED!??! FINE YOU LITTLE FUCKS! HERE'S A FUCKING UPDATE!

We lugged her onto the boat, and sped home, I gazed at her my heartbreaking with every labored breath she gave.

As soon as we got home we put her into one of our spare bedrooms, I assigned her a servant, a sweet woman named Jin Lee, then alerted the president, Bolin, Mako, her family, and Tenzin.

"She's sleeping now," I tell them "We had to knock her out to get her here, I think there's a possibility of amnesia."

"I'll call Lin, she's making her way through the earth bending villages, to get police protection here," Tenzin nodded at me before excusing himself to telegram the police chief.

"I won't release a statement just yet," The president told us. "We want to make sure she's in a stable mental state before we get peoples hopes up. Keep me in touch," he tipped his hat and excused himself.

"Can I just say what everyone's thinking?" Everyone turned to look at Mako. "If she can't recover her mental state - the world needs an avatar - the world doesn't need Korra." Everyone gasped, "I'm trying to be reasonable! That amount of time alone with Zaheer would scar anyone for life!"

"So what we should euthanize her? Like she's some turtle duck we got tired of-" Korra's mom asked angrily, tears streaming down her face.

"That's not what I'm saying-" Mako began tiredly, rubbing his eyes.

"Then what are you saying?" Korra's father asked.

"Mako, bro?" Bolin put a hand on his brothers shoulder, "Why don't you let me take it from here."

"I think you should leave actually," I growled, then his eyes grew wide, and focused behind me.

"Korra?" Everyone turned and there she was, paler, unsteady, leaning on Jin, but she still had an airbender elegance around her.

"Hi guys," She muttered.

"Do you- do you- remember us?" her parents asked.

"Of course," she muttered, smiling. "Mom, dad." She embraced them, tightly. "Bolin," She smiled at the earth bender. "Your haircut looks awful." She hugged him tightly too. "Mako," She raised an eyebrow. "Lady killer isn't supposed to be literal." He turned red.

"I'm just trying to look out for repubic city and-"

"I know." She cut him off, and embraced him too. "Thank you." Slowly they pulled apart and she looked at me. "Asami." And all I wanted to do was kiss away her pain, hold her until she never even remembered Zaheer, but then I remembered that we never actually dated, just flirted a bit. I realized that she needed to recover without me and- she was hugging me.

"Korra." I muttered pulling her in tighter.

"I missed you." She said, and everything melted away.

"You'll never have to again." I said, and I felt her melting just as much.

I changed my mind about the hunger games thing, ooh this is gonna be so much worse. Wait till you see what happens next :))))

btw no schedule for this shit, I'll write what I write, when I feel like it. You gotta problem I gotta a cancel button. That being said alert me of any mistakes, or constructive criticism and the more people who review the more motivation I have to write.

Till next time.