Much Like Season 1

The bridge was the same one Korra got her lead about my Dad. I had come here in secret, not telling any of the others, they had all given up on Korra.
I was under a cold, damp and dark bridge waiting for another dead end. The waiting was long.
Finally I saw a man approach with a long black hood.
"You're the man I'm supposed to meet?" I questioned. He nodded gruffly, before I continued. "how do I know you're not lying? You could just be out for a profit."
He shook his head. "I don't want no money. All I want is Zaheer taken down for good." This surprised me, I was not used to kindness in any form.
"What do you know?"
"I worked with Zaheer. But as soon as he got his hands on that avatar girl he went power hungry!" This also surprised me. Zaheer had seemed so steadfast in his goal. I had expected him to kill her right off, I hoped he hadn't. But I'm no idiot, even Jinora couldn't locate her energy. She meditates three times a day though, still searching the world. "If you get Korra back the Red Lotus will reimburse you nicely. Here's where Zaheer was planning on sending her next. If you happen to find the chance Asami Sato, I wouldn't mind if you took out Zaheer as well." he turned away quickly and walked at a quick pace down Main Street, toward the spirt woods. A single price of paper fell down the bridge with scribbled word I could barely make out in the dark night of republic city.
Kyoshi Island
8:52 pm
Saturday
I went back to my mansion in a trance, finally I dialed my phone.
"Hello? Yes. I would like to remove Hiroshi Sato into my custody.