2-"The Housemaid?"

Chapter 2:The Housemaid?☀

🌸SOPHIA POV🌸

I arrived home feeling angry and also hungry.I saw some doughnuts at the corner of my clothes.I abruptly stood up,took my donughts and began to eat.I got angry just reminiscing my stressful day with that handsome devil,Arthur Martins. The thought of him holding my waist and touching my butt made me wanna dream about him more.

When we went to his office, the moment he held my waist,I felt my heart beat. He sat down on his chair and gave me a seat.I sat down opposite to him, his table was in between us so I was sitting opposite to him.He looked at me intensely with his devilish green hazel eyes.
Oh! those eyes. "So you want a job?" He asked with his eyes intense and dark, darker than wine.

"Yes,I .....I I'm looking for a job" I stammered.

"So may I have your curriculum vitae?" He asked.

"Yes,yes yeah you may" I said extending my c.v in his hand.
He was going through my c.v.My heart was racing with fear and anxiety.

Tsk..Tsk..Tsk..

"You not qualified"

I'm not? But he's smiling.

Does he know how important this means to me?

Shocked? I didn't know what to say.

"But....how?" I stammered

"Look, you not hired.Throughout our interview I liked you.I don't think this job is right for you"

What interview? And what does he mean he liked me?
Ugh! I guess this ones just a fuck boy. Oh men!

"So what should I do now? I murmured. I didn't say nothing.

" Its as simple, get another one". He said like nothing is wrong.

"What?" I said in shock.To be honest, the way he spoke shocked me.like its easy to get another one.Doesn't he know that if I'm not qualified here then where else.

"But sir.. If I'm not qualified then where else?"

"That's what I'm talking about"

"I could get you a new job"

"Oh really?" I couldn't believe how happy I was when I asked him.

"Yeah! You'll be my housemaid"

What!!!!!??? A what??? Did I hear myself or was my ear suffering due to job interview pre-jitters?? A what?

"Ermm! Sir? I wanna ask you again What did you say?" I asked while clearing my throat.

"You heard me, housemaid?"

"Who do you think I look to you, and what do you take me for?"
I asked while i raised my chin up and abruptly stood up. while defending myself. Yeah! That's the spirit girl.