Chapter 1

POV- Guy Freeway

Thank god for that glass that is in my hand. It was the only thing to remind me of my composure. This lady is crazy. Well, to be clear, more like she makes me crazy. That blond hair seems fuller than the last time i saw her, that brown eyes just look, more clear, more lively, and that grin, it is the thing that makes me want to wipe off her mouth with a full kiss, just like that summer in brooklyn...

Wait!!! I stop my own thoughts. Now is 2013 and obviously brooklyn was a mistake. Cas is just not the kind of girl you fall in love with. She may have gone out and charm and fool all the poor NCtv Producers, but she is not fooling me. And nothing is going to change that, not even the fact she is ten times more attractive now.

"so Cas, i supposed making all those movies must have make you loads of cash? how about driving to David's tonight and paying us your dues?", says Willy, teasing Cas. In actual fact, he was forever kind to Jocasta, and I once wondered if Willy was secretly in love with her. But so much time has passed and they seem to have settled into a really bonded brother and sister love. Not that it is my concern of cause.

"That's right Cas! You owe each of us at least 2 birthdays treats, right darling?", says Caroline looking at Pete for coyingly.

"Ya man, Cas, David's a more than affordable place at least," agreed Pete, Caroline's husband, while giving Caroline a hug. The duo has been married since last year March, been together for ages before they got engaged, yet they still behave like their first date all the time.

Cas must find it so warm to be back with people who love her, people who are sincere and real. Laughing hard, she turned to Angel and Marilyn,

"Angel, marilyn babes, aren't you guys going to bill me out of this one?"

"Darling, I say we all need a drink," Marilyn, or as what we call her, Lyn chipped in.

Mother of 3 loveable sons, many people wondered how she keep her tall and skinny figure. There are never any apparent reasons, perhaps other than the inherit of good genes. Standing at 175m tall, with short cropped bob, Lyn could easily pass off as a runway model, effortlessly to say.

"Haha dear, I think you will have to do it anyway, and you want to do it too, " quipped Angel good naturally, with her usual sweet smile. The youngest of the group, Angel is quite strangely the more sober ones when it comes to parties. Maybe it is the dimples, the brown eyes, or the pettie figure, Angel has somehow always being the good listener for the group of die-hard friends in their younger, raven days.

"Yes, and Cas it's been a while since I drink with you, what do you say?", says Daniel, looking at Cas, winking. Daniel Halkins, whom I turned to when I was heart broken because of a girl that left when we were about to get engaged, the same Daniel Halkins, whom I can not figure out why, loved Cas so much, was Cas's boyfriend before she packed up and go New York, and I highly suspected still loving her.

"If it is what you say, Dan, you got your wish, " Cas winked back.

I can't believe this girl. Turning on her charm for Dan is just going to hurt his feelings afterwards.