Never Say Never

Prologue

And So I Have Heard

Jocasta, or at least what her given name was, walked smugly towards the red open-top convertible singing silently to herself. With the tit tock of her 3 inch silettos, her blond hair blown perfectly into natural waves and her slim fit silutteo, she is the perfect new york girl who got it all going. Opening the door with the same confident grace, everything spells success about Jocasta Holmes. She drives leisurely and reach the front of Florida Hills.

"My dear! You are late!", comes a excited voice, follwing by a warm hug. Caroline Martin looked usually fair in her blown straight hair and big brown eyes, " oh well, we have so miss you Superstar.", says Caroline while ushering her into the grand living home. There sitting the rest of the folks who have and are still the only folks really in Jocasta's life.

"oh gosh am I glad I'm back here. It's like everything haven't change, " Jocasta said, grinning like she have not done so in ages. Looking across the room, at Pete Martin, Angel Lawmans, Marliyn Brooks, Willy Richmard and Daniel Halkins, thinking something,

"Are we all here already?," Jocasta asked, with a hint in her eyes, she looked at Angel, hoping the kindest of her friends, will somehow give her an answer.

"Cas honey, were you looking for me?"

Guy Freeway was standing across the room, near the kitchen, with a glass of red wine, grinning at her with the oh-so-familiar smile. And that was when she knew they are so not over.

Big grin, gotta be indifferent, Cas

" I know you aren't going to miss a party like this, Guy. Good to see you!" Giving Guy a quick hug. "come on guys, we got lots to catch up!"