20.

Miles Carter
I was seated at the end of my conference table, surrounded by big guys with ties. They all looked at me as I looked over this contract that the woman offered. My lawyer grabbed the paper from my hand and went over it.

"Okay miss-" He started off.

"Vaolara." She said lifting her head up, exposing her face that was covered by the grey fedora that rested on her head. She was really gorgeous. Nice perfect teeth, smooth clear skin, and her body was amazing. She was thick in all the right places, with a nice hourglass shape.

I eyed her down from the end of the table as she sat there looking flawless. She looked familiar from somewhere, but I don't know where.

"Okay Miss Vaolara, are you positive that you want to sign off on this?" Bert asked her. She smiled showing off her teeth that didn't have a trace of red lipstick anywhere.

"Yes sir I'm completely fine with signing off on this contract. But it's up to Mr. Carter here if he chooses to proceed." She said while looking over to me. Everyone at the table looked at me with fear in their eyes because they know how picky I am.

"Well I'm okay with the terms of the contract. But I must say, signing off all of you're rights to my company is a big step, why would you want to do this?" I asked with my pen in hand.

"Well as the new director of the company, I want to make the best decision and I've seen how motivated you are, so I think you would be perfect for it."

Her body language was so captivating. The way she talked, how she dressed, the sweet smell of her perfume that drifted in the air, was all so charming. I forgot about Mel for a second and immediately got myself together.

"That sounds about right, thanks for giving me this opportunity Miss. Vaolara." I said while clearing my throat. I have to keep my calm demeanor around these people.

"Por favor señor, just call me Av-Gina." She said with a smile. I looked at her with an eyebrow raised since it sounded like she started off to say Ava but instead said Gina.

"Okay...Gina." I said while standing. My back was killing me in this chair, I should tell Bridget to place an order for a more lavish one.

"Well I should get going, it was nice seeing you again Miles." She smiled. Again? I never even met her.

"Uh you too." I said standing aside to let her by. She twisted out of the conference room with everyone watching her, including me.

"She's really pretty." Bert said chuckling and grabbing his briefcase.

"Yeah I know." I said creasing my eyebrows, still thinking where I know her from. "Okay everybody get the hell out, this meeting is over." I yelled while grabbing my laptop and the coffee mug that was now cold and bland.

"Bridget!" I yelled. She came running into the room, letting the door swing open.

"Yes Mr. Carter?" She asked holding her hands in front of her.

"This coffee, is disgusting... I thought I asked for creme with this?" I spat while throwing the mug down, causing the glass to break and coffee drip onto the floor

"I-I-I." She stuttered.

"You what? You fucked up once again, how are you being so fucking careless?" I whispered. She lowered her head and started to leave out. "I didn't dismiss you."