~Chapter 11~

Everyone was looking for your phone. Suddenly an idea popped in your head. You told Leila, V, and Jungkook to come towards you.

"We should have BTS tell everyone in the room to stay quiet while leila is calling my phone so whoever phone rings we know it mine and my ringtone is BTS" you said the last part a little emabaressed.

"Great idea y/n" they all said

Jungkook and V went back on stage and did the plan while you and leila were calling your phone , then V and Jungkook heard your ringtone and saw the person walking away. You all chased that person until that person was cornered it was hard to see that person cause they were wearing a hoodie. That person turned around and revealed HERSELF.....

Jungkook P.O.V

"Camille?"

"Miss me Jungkook" she said with a smirk

Camille is Jungkook's Ex and old childhood friend. Camille cheated on Jungkook with a rich man but he soon found out she was using him so he dumped her. Camille still wants Jungkook back.

"No!"

"Who is she?" Y/n said

"His girlfriend" Camile said

"G-girlfriend.." y/n said

Y/N then ran off and looked like she was about to cry i tried to chase after her but then Camille held my shirt and said

"Leave her she should know not to steal another girls boyfriend"

"We are not dating CAMILLE!"

V and leila went after Y/n while it was just me and Camille.

"Give me her phone back"

"And why should I"

"Cause its not yours"

"Lets make a deal"

"Why should I"

"Cause it involves your career and privacy"

"You sneaky .."

"Just listen, you are going to stop talking to Y/N and hang out with me more and you are going to avoid seeing Y/N and if you tell her what you have to do i will leak your number and tell the press we are dating and you can't tell BTS about this"

"Will you at least give her phone back if i agree to"

"Ya i will"

"Then fine we have a deal"

1 WEEK LATER

Y/N P.O.V

Jungkook has been avoiding me since the Fanmeet. He hangs out with Camille more I think they are dating now. Well me and leila hang out with BTS more we all are really close they dont talk to Jungkook for his sudden change.

"YAH! Jhope give me my milkshake back"

you all were eating at Mcdonalds until Jungkook and Camille came in and when they came in you got up to order some ice cream on your way to the cashier Camille tripped you and she made you fall. But Jungkook just stood and watched you fall on your butt. Thats when you started to cry you quickly walked out of the store and went back to your apartment. The boys and leila went with you. When you all arrived home they comforted you.

V P.O.V

I am going to confess to Leila tonight. (In head)

"Leila can i say something to you?"

"Ya sure what is it?"

"Well ever since we met i couldnt take my eyes off of you, you make my heart flutter when we talk and when you smile and when you  take care of me and when we hang out, all i am trying to say is Leila will you make me the happiest man and be my girlfriend?"

"I would love to"

Y/N P.O.V

After V confessed they both started to kiss it was so romantic but it makes you think of Jungkook.

You need to move on.......