FIRST DATE

Today was a beautiful day, the sun was shining brightly, the sky was cloudy and everyone seemed in a good mood. It was about 1:00pm when my phone buzzed. I looked down at the cracked screen.

1 new message:
Hi, nikki it's max.
Can you meet me at 101 film street at 6:30 tonight? wear something casual.

I closed the message and smiled to myself.

10 minutes later I replied
Of corse you dork.

It was 4:30pm so I decided to get ready I wore a long beige cardigan with black skinny jeans and a plain white t-shirt. I did my makeup nice and natural using only power foundation, a light brown lipstick and mascara.

It was now 6:00 so I made my way down to film street. I arrived around six thirty and and max was already there.

' Hi Nikki, you look nice tonight, I mean you always look nice. its just-' Max blubbered before I cut him off.

'haha, thanks max'.

* sorry that's it for tonight, I'm too tired. I started writing three chapters of a new story I'm working on, then wattpad stuffed up and now its gone. Anyway its called undercover. It about this girl that's working for the police and goes undercover at the local high school. Anyways, let me know if you're reading this fan fic!*