EVERYDAY I'M TUMBLR'IN

*Nikki's POV*

I woke up to my phone violently beeping on the table beside my bed. I reluctantly reached over to grab it. It was a text from Max, the guy who bumped into me at the shops yesterday.

Max-

Hey I've got to finish filming a video today, but when I'm finished would you want to I don't know meet up for coffee or something? :)

I smiled and sent him a text back saying:

Nikki-

Sure I'd love to. Give me a time and a place.

Well, I've just made a new friend by the looks of it, what better way to spend my time waiting for max then on Tumblr and YouTube.

After what seemed like forever (three hours) I dragged myself out of the small flat to Starbucks were I was meeting max. In Australia there's only one Starbucks in Sydney so I'm lucky to live just down the road from it.

One caramel mocchiato for Nikki please I told the waiter polietly and

made my way to a booth to wait for max. I felt a light tap on the shoulder my first instinct to turn around. There stood max smiling up a storm.

"Hey you shouldve waited for me, I would've bought that for you" Max stated motioning towards the hot creamy liquid (SHUT UP ;)) inside the cup. "It's fine really, anyways how'd filming go?" we just sat their and talked about the most pointless things both enjoying each other's company until the manager came and told us they were closing.

A/N: I know Max doesn't live in Sydney, but this is FICTION its not real and this is a very short update but YOLO (ironically, don't kill me)

baii :)