"Hmm ...it's soo beautiful here but now come let's get in" abhi said. I smiled and we both went in.

All were standing in the hall and the servants were carrying luggages to our respective rooms. I got to know that all couple have their own rooms over here even manik too and mukti told my room is the one connected to the terrace, just the way i want. Everyone had selected the rooms with a good view but mine didn't have any view but plus point was the terrace.

"Soo what's the plan" druv said sitting on the sofa.

"I was thinking of pool party, we could swim" aliya told sitting beside druv.

"Perfect idea !! It's been soo long that I saw navya in bikini" Cabir exclaimed turning navya red as tomoto.

"Shhh perv" navya said blushing. Aww such a cute couple.

"Arre you are my wife yar" Cabir said grinning.

"Who said she isnt, now stop your ranting let's get ready it's been soo long that we had a pool party" mukti said in excitement.

"Oki then girls let's meet in nandinis room and get ready, haa cabir Arav is your responsibility" navya said.

"Yes mam, I'll sing his lullaby and will make sure that he is sound asleep before I join the party. Anything else??" Cabir said dramatically bowing a little. Navya smacked his head while others chuckled.

Manik still wasn't looking at me, huff soo much of anger. Ayyaiappa what will I do ??

Everyone went to their room, I entered my room where my bag was placed. I placed my hand bag  on the table and fell on the bed. Thinking what I should do to calm monsters anger. Just then all girls barged in chatting in excitement. I shooed all my thoughts and joined them in getting ready.

I stood in front of the mirror in the washroom with my bikini placed on the counter top. Ummm ...this sounds like a plan.

'Soo Mr. Manik Malhotra let me see how you will keep your hands to yourself, when you see me in the pool' I couldn't stop the evil plan going on in my mind.

I wore my bikini and brushed my hairs once before exiting the washroom. Mukti went in as I came out. Navya was already ready in navy blue simple bikini. God looking at her body no one can tell she is a mother of 4 year child. And aliya, she is a model no doubt in that. she was looking outstanding in green bikini. We gushed over each others features and even mukti joined us in yellow bikini. All were smirking imagining their boys reaction at their attire and soo did I but no one noticed. Ahh such a thrill.

End of pov....

All boys got ready in their respective rooms, manik wore a transparent white shirt and black 3/4th. All other men wore only 3/4th. Manik entered cabirs room to told him that he will make Arav sleep and asked him to arrange drinks for everyone. Cabir agreed and went out not before kissing Aravs forehead. Arav was more then ready to sleep with his chachu(uncle).

Arav slept on manik with his head on maniks chest and his small small hands around his torso. Manik held him in his warmth and was telling him stories soo that he sleeps.

Here Cabir arranged all kinds of drinks and even sides like chicken and veg-Manchurian. Men were sitting near the bar counter sipping their drinks and waiting for their women.

All women entered, first aliya and navya. Druv and Cabir were out of order looking at their sexy women walking towards them swaying their hips. Soon mukti and nandini entered setting their hairs. Abhimanyu was starring at mukti with his mouth wide open. Mukti blushed at his look, nandini elbowed her making mukti flush more.