"Harry, I don't think–" I stumbled. I was incredibly self-conscious. I know I had done this for him before, but this was different.

"I didn't ask what you thought," he stated simply, "I want you to show me. Again," he repeated. He pulled his shirt off over his head. My body was hot with embarrassment.

"Vivian," he said. I looked at him, he softened a bit. "Don't be shy baby. After the last time, it's all I can think about."

I could see the bulge forming in his black jeans. Him, shirtless and horny in front of me was all the assurance I needed. I sucked on two of my fingers to get them wet, then slowly began to rub my clit.

My nipples hardened in my bra. My fingers worked a little faster while I grew more aroused. I began to remember how I felt the last time I did this, how sexy and powerful I'd felt and that gave me the confidence to keep going. I reached under my shirt to play with my nipples.

Sighing, I began to rub my clit faster. Easing a finger into myself, I closed my eyes and moaned, recalling the first time with Harry in Sandbanks. My core began to ache. I bit my bottom lip, savouring the memory.

Suddenly I felt Harry grab my hand. My eyes opened to see him standing between my legs. He replaced my hand with his and began to caress the entire area of my slick warmth. Slowly he stroked my clit with his thumb, teasing me. I wriggled under his touch, wanting more. He pressed with more intention and then began to move in the same slow circles I used on myself. I moaned.

"Yes." He smiled, "You seem to like that," he teased, "How about this?" he asked and changed his movement on my clit. Instantly my hips bucked into his hand, wanting more. He chuckled and pressed my hips back on the counter and kept going.

It was driving me crazy. I was aching with so much arousal, wanting something inside of me. To my relief, he slowly pushed two fingers into my weeping core and pressed his thumb against my clit. I whimpered in pleasure. He bit his lip whilst his eyes raced over my body. My hips began to grind against his hand.

Ever so often he'd change his grip in me and I'd moan. But soon I began to get frustrated. I was getting close, but not close enough. Whilst his fingers slid in and out of me, I desperately wanted to grab his head and push it between my legs.

Finally, I whispered, "Harry,"

"Yes?"

"I...I need you to..."

"To what Vivian? Use your words,"

"To go down on me," I muttered, turning away from him.

Leaning in, he groaned into my ear, "Now, why would I do that?"

"Because," I continued, confessing, "Because I want to come,"

"What? You can't come from my fingers?" He challenged.

Just as I tried to form an answer, he started thrusting the full length of his fingers in and out of me, his thumb making rough circles around my clit. I cried out loudly in surprise.

My toes curled. I was so close to the edge that I could do nothing but grind against his hand. He roughly groped my breasts through my shirt, leading me to the very precipice of my climax before he said, "Not yet Vivian," and abruptly stopped.

His fingers pulled out of me and I whimpered. Then he picked me up and placed me over his shoulder, carrying me out of the kitchen into his room whilst playfully smacking my bum. I began to laugh when he threw me down on his bed. But the moment I saw the look in his eyes, I stopped laughing.

His eyes were consumed with lust. They were animalistic. I suddenly felt trapped, like I was his prey. He stared me down, took off his jeans and pulled down his briefs in one quick motion. I licked my lips. He was hard and huge.