7

"I want you to fuck me over the kitchen counter," I whispered to Aaron in the taxi back to his place. We had made out the entire ride.

My hand was planted on his crotch, massaging his hardening length through his trousers. In response, Aaron thrust his tongue into my mouth and pushed his hand down the front of my dress to caress my breasts. I moaned. He shushed me. Then the taxi stopped and he paid. Once we got out of the vehicle, I pulled him back in for a kiss.

"Slow down, babe," Aaron muttered, but I couldn't be stopped. I kissed him harder and pressed my body against his.

"I need you now." I moaned between kisses.

"I understand, just wait," he responded, signalling to the doorman to open the door.

"What if I don't want to?" I teased.

"Vivian, stop behaving like a whore," he said, seriously, as he pulled me off of him. I paused,

"What?"

"I get that you're horny, but come on. You're still a lady, right?"

"I was joking. I mean, of course not out here but-but don't you-wwant me to-" I stammered.

"It's just," he started, "I don't like when you're so—"

"I'm so what?" I interjected, "Forward? Sexual? What?"

He grabbed my shoulders and tried to calm me down. "Vivian, I just like women to be women and not whores. Simple as that."

That set me off.

"So I'm a whore for wanting to have sex with my boyfriend?"

"Vivian, that's not—"

"No!" I stopped him, "So, I'm a whore for wanting sex? Just because I'm a woman doesn't mean that I don't get to be.," I struggled, "horny or sexual or, God forbid, forward!" I yelled.

"Vivian," Aaron warned, "You are making a scene."

"I know I am!" I yelled back.

"So?" he responded.

"So!" I yelled, "I don't want to feel ashamed because I want sex!" He quickly tried to shush me. I pushed him away and raised my hand for a taxi. One came immediately. "Good luck fucking yourself!" I yelled as I got in the taxi and went home.

•••

By the time I got back to the flat, I was livid. I kicked my heels off and threw my bag on the carpet, then heard a distinct female moan. At least someone was having shameless sex. I shielded my eyes as I approached the living room. I didn't need to see Harry and Natasha right now.

"I'm home! I'm crossing the living room! Don't mind me!" I yelled while I crossed.

Instead of the noises continuing, they abruptly stopped and I heard Harry yelp, "Fuck!"

With the absence of Natasha's voice, I peered through my fingers and saw the outline of Harry, alone, in his underwear, lit by the screen of his laptop. I pulled my hand down and looked at him. He was quickly trying to mute what was on the screen.

"What?" I gasped. When my eyes focused, I realised what was happening. In the dark it was easy to see the image on the screen: two adults engaged in an excellent example of reverse cowgirl. I laughed, unable to hide my delight. At least I wasn't the only one frustrated tonight.

"I didn't think you'd be back tonight!" he shouted and slammed his laptop shut. But, it didn't work, the moans kept going.

"What are you doing?" I laughed.