"Yeah," I mumbled.

"Look it's," he glanced around, making sure that the kitchen staff was busy. He leaned into me, "I get weird about that stuff. I'm sorry."

"What stuff?" I asked.

"Stuff," he started, "in public," he continued.

"That makes no sense," I whispered, "I went down on you outside."

"That was at my house," he clarified.

"Still, we could've been caught. There was a party. It was pretty public," I snapped back.

"We weren't out in the open or on the street. It was public private," he reasoned.

"Ok," I dismissed him.

"Vivian," he pleaded, "I just like my private life to stay private. What I do behind closed doors, should stay behind closed doors."

"So can I kiss you in public?" I asked, challenging him.

"Yes, Vivian, of course," he sighed.

"Really? With or without tongue?"

"Vivian," he warned.

"Can I hold your hand? Touch your shoulder? Your neck? Your thigh?" I continued.

"Vivian," he groaned.

"What? What is too much for you?" I asked.

"Things within reason, please," he responded, obviously frustrated. I looked back at him and considered.

"What should we do, if we are in public and want to make things more private?"

"Don't be mean Vivian," he snapped, still convinced that I was making fun of him.

"I'm not," I responded, softening my tone, "Seriously, what if the mood strikes?" He looked back at me, realising that I was negotiating. He carefully smiled back at me and blushed slightly.

"I don't know, maybe have a signal?" he mumbled. I couldn't help but laugh. "I know, I know," he said laughing with me.

"What, like pulling my ear or something?" I giggled.

"Well," he stared, "Yes. But not that."

"So what then?" I asked, smiling at him.

"How about," he thought, "taking off one of your earrings?"

"What?" I smiled.

"It's subtle but still noticeable. Women lose their earrings all the time." A seductive smile spread across my face.

"So what if I just happen to lose my earring?" I teased.

"Then, you'll just have to deal with me whisking you away," he teased back.

"Poor me," I giggled, "What about you? You aren't going to start wearing earrings, are you?"

"No, I'll just take the earring off myself," he grinned as his eyes looked me up and down. The way he said it was oddly arousing.

"Well," I smiled, "that is only if I'm willing to forgive you." I turned my focus back to my meal.

By the time dessert arrived we were too busy making eyes across the table to notice. After the meal was finished we thanked the chef and walked out to hotel bar for a few more drinks. He made feel so pampered and taken care of. We were openly but subtly flirting with each other and it was driving me wild. But something in the pit of my stomach was gnawing at me.

All the time Aaron was turning me on, my brain kept drifting to thoughts of Harry, trying to compare the two. I tried to push the thoughts away and focus on the present moment with Aaron and presently, I was one happy woman.