Bokuto Koutarou | Think before you speak

You curl your fists at your sides in frustration on how stupid you were being. You probably just broke the record for the longest conversation someone could have with themselves. Your gaze was locked to the ground as your mind swam with thoughts,

Just tell him before someone better than you does!

Don't be silly, no way a guy like him could have feelings for a girl like you...

Why do you even like him? He's looks like an owl and acts stupid in class.... Or is he actually stupid?

Wow you have odd tastes, (Y/N). Personally, I think his friend Akaashi pretty hot-

No you don't! I think Bokuto is hotter!

Aren't we the same person?

Stay loyal to the stupid owl (Y/N)...

He is not stupid! And just because he looks like an owl doesn't mean he isn't cute! Owls are adorable!

Especially baby ones...

So cute and fluffy...

Just imagine Bokuto as a baby owl...

Hoot hoot... He's cute...

How lame (Y/N)... It's like you've never had a crush before!

Well not like this! This is real!

Yeah whatever! You'll get over it once he rejects you like the loser you are!

Who knows? Maybe the great ace of Fukarunodani actually likes you too!

Yeah right... We barely talk in class...

He probably never notices me when I go to his games to cheer him on...

Or maybe he does! Judging on how loud you cheer, he probably can hear you loud and clear on the court!

Or he ignores you because your annoying...

Not Bokuto! He soaks up every compliment he gets like a sponge!

A hot..muscly... Skilled sponge...

What the actual hell (Y/N)

W-Wait... That's him! He's coming this way!

The hot muscly skilled sponge has arrived...

Shut up and act natural (Y/N)!

I can't do it!! This is too much!

Get it together woman! *mental slap*

Ow! That hurt! O-oh crap here he comes!

Tell him already!!

No!

Do it!

No!

Just do it!

I can't!

DO IT GODDAMMIT!!

"Fine I will!!!!" You accidentally yell out. Realizing your dumb mistake, you look around to see if anyone had heard, but to your luck no one seemed to take any notice. You let out a sigh of relief before turning back to the task at hand.

Bokuto was walking towards you with his usual smirk plastered onto his face. You felt your cheeks glow red at the sight of your crush walking at you.

Do it (Y/N)...

"Hey hey hey! (Y/N)! Walk with me to class, Akaashi said he'll catch up to us in a minute." Bokuto gives you a friendly smile and you felt your heart thump out of your chest.