Chapter 2

Your alarm clock went off at 6:30 am. You woke up and yawned. You stretched your arms, and rubbed your eyes. You turned off the alarm, grateful that it actually went off. You got out of bed, and went to your kitchen. You made yourself some oatmeal and ate it while you started to brew some coffee. You went into your bathroom, and took a nice, quick, warm shower. You stepped out after a few minutes, and dried off. You brushed your teeth, and did your makeup, putting on some brown eyeshadow, black eyeliner, mascara, and a natural looking pink lipstick. You brushed your hair, and straightened it out. You put on a white dress shirt, and tucked it into your black jeans. You threw a brown blazer on over the shirt, and put on your high-top white Converse shoes. You put on your glasses, poured yourself some coffee, packed your bag and left the apartment.

  You put on your glasses, poured yourself some coffee, packed your bag and left the apartment

Lucky for you, Clark was leaving his apartment at the same time. Clark saw you and walked up to you. "Good morning (y/n)," he said.

"Good morning Clark," you say, locking your door to your apartment.

"I see you have dressed up today," Clark said, smirking a bit.

"You can shut the hell up," you say, pointing a finger at Clark. He chuckled, and you gave him a death glare. You two were staring at each other. You both weren't blinking. You suddenly clapped in his face, and he blinked. "Ha!" you yell. "I win!" You did a little dance, and Clark just laughed at you.

"Come on, (y/n/n)," he said, grabbing your wrist lightly. "Let's get to work," he says, dragging you along as he walked to the stairs.

"Claaaaarrrrrrrkkkkk, let gooooooooo," you say. He lets go of you. You smirked. He looked at you with confusion. "Race ya!" You yelled, running down the stairs without trying to trip.

"That's not fair!" Clark yelled at you, running after you. You make it to the bottom first, breathing heavily. Clark got to the bottom of the staircase and saw you. "You're kidding, right?" he asked, laughing a little at you.

"Shut up, I am not fit," you say, still breathing heavily.

"I can tell," Clark said walking past you and out of the building. He called a taxi for you both. You both got in the taxi, and were on your way to work. You took a sip of your coffee, watching out the window. "Can I have a sip?" Clark asked you.

"Hell no. Not after yesterday," you say, taking another sip from your coffee. Clark's eyes saddened. "I know what you are doing Clark, and it ain't gonna work." You took another sip of your coffee. Clark pouted his lip a bit. "No..." you say, trying to give him a death glare. Clark continued to look at you, with his lip pouting, and his eyes big and sad. "Ugh... damn you Clark," you say and handed him your drink.

Clark took your coffee, and started to drink it. "Thanks," he said, and handed you back your drink. You took a sip from it, and realized it was empty. You gave him a death glare. "What?" he chuckled.