Chapter 18- Aria's Gone.. Maybe Forever

Hey There!!! <A/N Here>

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Chapter 18- Aria's Gone

I burst into the clearing, But the only thing there, was a drunk passed out on the ground. Aria's scent, and the smell of rotten sewage. The smell of Rouges. I looked around, my wolf form, taking off after the smell of Aria. Holding on to the slimmer of hope that we could get to her in time.

The future Luna has been taken, tell my father, and find my mate. I yelled through the pack link. I heard howls, telling me people were fearing for there next Luna. The last thing we did was fight. And she would still be here, had we not got in a fight. How could I be stupid. I knew she didn't cheat, but my wolf was so angry, that rational thoughts couldn't get through to me.

Shut the hell up, find mate. My wolf snarled at me, and I stopped, her scent stopped here. Nothing went past it. In the middle of no wear it stopped. Which could only mean one thing. The Rouges had injected her with something. Right in this very spot.

My pack members interred the area, and my father fallowed. But before anything could be said, I threw my large head back, and howled. I howled for my mate, and the loss. And anger. My howl was repeated, as other wolves cried out for there future Luna. I shifted as my Dad approached me.

"We have to get her dad, I cant loose her" I pleaded, he nodded his wolf head before he shifted.

"Lets get home son, we wont find her tonight. We must start finding out what we can." He said, We shifted back to run home. And prepare for battle, and to find my mate. My precious Aria.

Almost no-one slept that night. And many people were mad at me. And I didn't blame them, I was mad at myself too.

Its been four days since then, and I haven't slept since. But I knew we would find her today. I could feel it inside me, we were close. All I could hope, was that we weren't to late.

    We fallowed our lead, about an abandoned house, on the end of my territory. We had everyone ready, and we headed out. Exhaustion held me back, from going full speed. But it didn't stop me, from leading my soon to be pack, to find Aria. .

************************

Aria's POV

I held my stomach, as one the rouges kicked at me. I cried out as one of ribs broke with an audible crack. The Blond Rouge looked at me with a fierce smile. I had gotten used to this smile. These past four days were filled with them. Today was the only day I had eaten anything, and let me tell you. The stale piece of toast has never tasted so good in my life.

    "Please, Just stop kicking me" I begged. Danny, the big one with blond hair and blue eyes watched as Layla, the blond rouge, continued beat me.

    "Enough" Danny's deep voice boomed, and with one fleeting look of anger, Layla left the room. Then Danny began circling around me. I always preferred when she was here, because the guys would look at me like I was a dinner, whenever she wasn't there.

    "I like you, Feisty, sexy, and leader material." He whispered, and in seconds he was on me. His hands ripping at the the little close I had left. No way was I letting this man have sex with me. I screamed and he just smirked at me. My body was only for Logan. His hand trailing to my breast, so I did the only thing that came to my mind, and my foot connected with his family jewels. He howled in pain.

    "You little bitch!" He seethed. "Well if I cant have you willingly I will have you by force. I claim you as my mate" He seethed through gritted teeth,and then his teeth sank into my neck, on the opposite side of Logan's mark. I knew what he was doing, he was going to turn me into a werewolf. Making a bond between us, even stronger than a mates bone. A Sire Bond. The bond that would make me the slave to him, the master.

I would not be able to deny him anything. But thankfully, something went wrong. I could feel it the second his venom, started mixing with my blood.

    "Whats going on?" His voice asked, but it wavered, and I started shaking, before everything went black, and I was lost. Wondering what in the hell just happened. I was slightly aware of a commotion that broke out, as I heard a wolf growl.

    "Logan" I whispered, but I knew, no one could hear me.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Logan's POV