Chapter 4- Didn't take passing out as a good SIGHN!

Hello! beautiful Reader you! I hope you like this chapter... Its got a clif hanger (pre-warning) but never fear. I wont leave you hanging to long! Ive got an appointment with my readders (you) and you have all been diagnosed with AWSOMENESSS!

AND! LOGAN AND ARIA on the side----------------------->   

    Chapter 4- Didn't think fainting was a good sign!

**********Logan's POV**********

  My heart thudded in my chest, waiting for her answer. First she just stood there, her beautiful green eyes, wide open in shock. However, when her eyes fluttered shut when my wolf screamed at me: She is fainting dip-shit, help her .

    Bye the time I reacted, she had almost hit the ground, I grabbed around her waist, but her head still bent back, hitting the building behind her. Blood filled her brown hair, and panic seized me.

    "Shit" I silently yelled, picking her up bridal style, and ran as fast as my body would move. Meaning I made it to the nurses office in about a minute. Even though it should have been a thirty minute run, carrying her, but I'm not human.

    No words were giving, as the nurse and pack doctors wife, picked her up and laid her down. Shooing me out. Which I didn't budge.

    "Mine" My wolf growled through my lips, and the nurse immediately let me pass, and began pulling out the needle and string, and a shot. She stuck the shot... in her head!

    "Numbing her, Alpha" She explained. but as she started sewing the hole in her head, Aria whimpered. I growled, grabbing her hand, and placing kisses on her fingertips. Trying to sooth her, and my wolf.    

    As the nurse finished, she ran her hands over the area. The light glow encased her hands, as she did enough healing to make sure there was no broken bones or brain damage. All Pack doctors and there mates had healing capabilities. I wanted to hold and kiss her, but I'm assuming, since she passed out.. she wasn't to happy about me asking her to be my girlfriend.

    "Logan" The soft, whimper of my name, had my head turned and my wolf's ear perked. My wolf purred happily, that it was my name she was whimpering. I pulled her off the bed, ignoring the nurses outraged expression.  I placed a soft kiss on her lips, and she awoke instantly. Her beautiful green eyes, took my breath, as a smile formed on her lips. Then a glare. What the hell did I do now?

*****Aria POV******

    I woke up when I felt a cloud touch my lips. Maybe I'm dead, the thought brought a smile to my lips, as soon as I saw Logan's face, I new that it was heaven. Nothing.. wait a minute.. I'm in the nurses office... A glare came across my face. And my glare deepened when I remembered about Logan asking me out. What kind of sick prank is that.

    "Why are you kissing me?" I asked, venom coming out because I was blistering mad, I jumped out of his arms.. and instantly felt cold and dizzy. I wobbled before landing on a bed. He looked at me in shock. Then hurt?

    "Because I was scared, you hit your head really hard. Why did you faint? I didn't think you would be so applaud."

    "Well! I would like to be awake anytime you kiss me!" I screamed, getting angry, that I may have missed more then one.

    "Well, I wanted to get them now! Since I wont be getting anymore!" He yelled back. Glaring at me, while I glared at him.

    "Whats that supposed to mean?' I asked angrily. I knew it was a joke, he doesn't want to be with me. It was a sobering thought, as my anger drained, and pure sadness moved in.