Year 7-13

Edited May 10, 2017.
A/n: Yn=your name.

"I know there address if that helps," Harry says.

"Ichor, come to me now! What is it?" You ask as your wand materialises put of no where.

"It's Ottery street, Catchpole, Devon, England."

"Thanks," you say catching hold of Fawkes feet.

"Me ride," Fawkes says as he transforms in to a magnificent bright fire red glowing gold bird. Fawkes was now the size of what Midnight was as an adult.

"Really?" You ask.

"Not you heavy." You nod and use his wing to swing yourself in to Fawkes.

"You're okay with this?" You ask.

"I handle can one person. You shoulder hold to on," Fawkes says. You held onto his shoulder as he took off.

"Why do I always get paired with good or thrown into crazy situations? I just want a normal life!" You ask rhetorically after an hour of flying.

"I you know strong are. It exhausting very. You strong are. It character builds. Kill what you doesn't strong you makes. I know should. Albus a lot me taught predict and. I truth tell," Fawkes says.

"You do say a lot of inspiring things. What did Dumbledore predict?" You ask.

"He die predicted would he. He knew also you care would me for. He you knew would put be stress be under. Knew he you, sister Voldemort's as, be will tested and faith question. He you predicted be will witch greatest of because this test. He you knew be would good because you of heart pure," Fawkes says.

"He knew I am have a good heart?"

"Knows he yes."

"But he's dead."

"Not is he dead but in me alive."

"Really?"

"Quote to Sirius Black, who the ones loved we, never truly away go. Harry recited it to me," Fawkes says.

"Hmm, I wonder about those who hurt you," you question aloud.

"Memories hurtful longest last," Fawkes says. "Know I hard it's," Fawkes adds.

"Why do bad things happen to only Harry and I?" You ask.

"Makes it you strong very," Fawkes.

"If hurtful memories makes me strong, will they also make me heartless?" You ask.

"Is that to up you," Fawkes says. "Bravest the heart of, the are ones stay who good all throughout strife the," Fawkes says.

"Thanks. I'll remember that. The bravest of heart are the ones who stay good throughout all the strife," you say.

"Remember too this, most the evil the mans heart is. Most the good the mans heart as well. Up it to is morality of yours," Fawkes adds.

"The most evil is the man's heart and the the most good is the man's heart. It is up to the persons morality?" You ask.

"Yes," Fawkes says.

"Good to know," you say.

"We here are," Fawkes says landing at a house that looks like it's partly a stone column and a porch of a house.

"I see you too your time," Harry says quietly.

"I guess apperation is faster than that of traveling by flight of a Phoenix," you say.

"I just don't want to hurt this man, but I don't have a good idea about this," Harry says.

"Really?"

"Yeah. Let's go in a end this quickly," Harry says with a note of insecureness.

"Well, after you," you respond precariously after hearing Harry tone. You enter the house, noting the door was unlocked and the lock was rusted over, and musty and trapped air hits your lungs.

"Does anybody live hear anymore?" Harry asks after a coughing fit.