Year 4-5

Edited May 9, 2017.
A/n: Yn=your name.

"Ah the Hungarian Horntail. One of the most dangerous dragons you must face," the man responds in a falsely bright tone. He tries to sound happy and excited, but the fear was very evident.

"What do I do with the model?" You ask.

"That, my friend, you must keep or else it won't give you the key to getting past the real one. It got used to your touch. It will be your dog," the man said before shoving you into a stone pit with a dragon on a nest of eggs. You notice one is golden and note that's what you need. You fish out, the now angry and fire spitting, Horntail model. You desperately wish Midnight was there but she was back in the dorm. You gingerly place the dragon model on the ground and watched it grow until it was a full sized dragon. It looked at the real dragon and hurtled toward it. Once the two dragons embraced they moved away from the eggs. You were able snatch the golden egg and run back into the tent you were hiding in.

*Le time skip brought to you by you catching on fire. (Yn is not on fire? Yay? Nay? Oh well. Carry on)*

You scraped into being first with your smarts and you level-headedness. You were going to the DADA class with Ron when you see Draco taunting Harry. You were about to fight Draco off when all of a sudden, he wasn't there any more. In his place was a white ferret and was bouncing in the air and with each bounce he flew higher. You looked to see the new DADA teacher growling about never insulting Harry. Then Professor McGonagall scolds the teacher and turns the ferret back to a badly bruised and watery eyed Draco. You and Ron head to the classroom to await the teacher. Once there, you brake away from Ron and sit next to Draco as the man walked in.

"Good evening students, for it might as well as be your very last," the man growled. "My name is Alsator Moody but address me as Professor Moody. Today we will be learning the three unforgivable curses. Who can name them?" Your hand shot into the air as Moody's question came out. "Miss...?"

"Riddle. The three unforgivable curses are: Crucio, Imperious, and the killing curse; Avada Kadavra. The Crucio curse is meant as a torture curse. It causes extreme pain and is used to get information out of the victim. Imperious is used to control a person. It is used to get information out of a situation where you cannot go in yourself. It is also used to frame an innocent victim for a fateful act. Lastly, Avada Kadavra is used to kill someone on command. It is used to clean your tracks or make away quickly. Does that answer your question?" You ask. The room is now dead silent.

"Yes, Ms. Riddle, it does. Thank you. I will be performing the curses on these three volunteers," Moody says bringing out three containers with identical spiders in them. He takes one spider out of the jar.

"Crucio!" he yells The spider writhes in agony as the curse was inflicted on it. Moody continues the curse until the spider is no longer moving for its heart gave out and died. Moody then takes out another spider and performs yet another curse.

"Imperio!" He exclames. This time, the spider is motionless. Then with a flick of Moody's wand the spider jumps onto Ron's head, on Neville's desk, and out of the window. Moody then takes the last jar and dumps the spider onto the desk.

"Avada Kadavra!" Moody growls. The last spider, which was crawling away from Moody's wand stops and rolls over on its back. It was dead on the spot.

"Now; homework is for you to perform these curses on the rats I'm handing out. Do not use Crucio for a long time and save Avada Kadavra for last. I would suggest to do Imperio first, Crucio second, and then to put it out of it's misery use Avada Kadavra last. That's all for today and I will see you next class," Professor Moody says, dismissing the class with a wave of his wand.