Protection

LORELEIS POV

        My prince was in my arms fast asleep...err well passed out. I was stroking his hair trying to comfort him when he was ripped out of my grasp.

        "Niall!" shouted the boy with dark hair and brown eyes as he ripped my beautiful prince charming away from me. As soon as he left my arms I needed him back in them. I felt empty. So I did what I had to do.

        Being a mermaid I have special powers such as being stronger than the average human and being faster. You know the typical superhuman powers.

        I quickly took back my prince from the brown-eyed boy and started to sing. SHITAKE MUSHROOMS! No I can't please no I can't sing. I will most likely kill every boy in this room and I did not want to do that.

        But I couldn't help it he was trying to take away my prince the one person that has left me so vulnerable and weak and I haven't even spoken a word to him. I automatically went on the defense and it wasn't my fault I just couldn't help it.

        I started singing a sweet melody of enchantment and when I was done the brown-eyed boy just kind of stood there with fear in his eyes. He tried to step forward but was automatically thrown backwards by force of the bubble shield I had just made through my powers.

        Yes I do have magical powers some people would call me a wizard with a tail. But no all mermaids have magical powers. I happen to be a very powerful mermaid and my powers went to work immediately.

        My song of enchantment was woven all around the room and down the hall. My spell of protection was cast around my prince who I guess his name is Niall. NIALL. Such a perfect name for a perfect boy.

        My bubble of protection was up and I need to tend to Niall so I look away from the boys. My worst fear has happened, I didn't catch him in time. There was blood coming from the back of his head, which must have hit the floor before I could catch him fully.

        I rack my head for an enchantment to sing to heal his wounds. I finally remember one and start to sing it.

'Ocean goddess hear my plea 

And by choice help me, Lorelei, 

Need both protection and help 

May you send one of your guardians?  

And in return  

I shall give my loyalty to you 

So mote it be to Niall!"

        I end my song of enchantment and watch the back of his head slowly heal until there is only dried blood. There isn't even a scar. His eyes slowly start to flutter open until I am staring into his precious eyes. I caress his hair while holding him in my arms.

        "What the bloody hell just happened?!?!" I heard someone yell. Well SHIT

        (A/N): HEY GUYS SO IM NOT REALLY HAPPY WITH THIS CHAPTER L OH WELL I WANTED TO UPDATE I WILL BE UPDATING ON MONDAYS I THINK NOW IM NOT SURE BUT I DECIDED TO UPDATE EARLY!!!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING OR HAPPY HANUKAH IF YOU CELEBRATE THAT!! LOVE YOU GUYS HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!