Loreleis dream

*Lorelei's POV*

        It was night I was swimming towards a boat and I didn't know why- well that's not true. I knew exactly why. I could feel him drawing me towards him. I could feel his warm blood sluggishly traveling throughout his veins all along his body. I could feel his heart beat in his chest. I could feel him breathing in and out in the cold nighttime air.

        My blue-ish green tail shimmering in the moonlight brushed against the boat and I rose my head out of the water. I knew what I was about to do to him- but I didn't want to do it. I didn't want to lure him in. I was in love with this blond boy I had never met before this night.

        I began to sing to him I had to. I couldn't control my powers any longer. I started to sing the first song that came to mind

'Upon one summer's morning

I carefully did stray

Down by the Walls of Wapping

Where I met a sailor gay.

Conversing with a young lass

Who seem'd to be in pain,

Saying, William, when you go

I fear you'll ne'er return again.

My heart is pierced by Cupid

I disdain all glittering gold

There is nothing can console me

But my jolly sailor bold...
((A/N): YOU GUYS KNOW THE REST OF THE SONG IF YOU CANT REMEMBER LOOK BACK ON THE FIRST CHAPTER OR LOOK FOR MY JOLLY SAILOR BOLD FROM PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN)

My hear is pierced by cupid

I disdain all glittering gold

There is nothing can console me

But my jolly sailor bold

My hear is pierced by cupid

I disdain all glittering gold

There is nothing can console me

But my jolly sailor bold'

        I stopped singing and saw him take in my appearance. I started tocalm myself down but as soon as our eyes met my voice ripped through my throat leaving me defensless to stop it.

'The river is flowing

Flowing and growing

The river is flowing

Back to the sea

Mother earth carry me

A child I will always be

Mother earth carry me

Back to the sea...

...Violet flames run over me

A child I will always be

Violet flame burn over me

Until we are pure'

        I stopped singing and knew I had him. I wanted him. But I didn't want him. I didn't want to hurt him but I had to. It was impossible to stop myself. It was who I was. Throughout the song he had started to lean over the little rowboat and try to get closer to my face. I rise my stomach over the water slightly propelling my tail from under me balancing perfectly making it look as if I had just risen out of the water flawlessly.

        I grabbed his face and started to pull him down to my face as I slowly fell back down into the water. As my face got almost completely submerged into the water our lips brushed and-

        I woke up crying my eyes out sobbing. I knew what would have happened in that dream if it had continued. He would have died. I would have drowned him. Killed him. In cold blooded murder.

        I am a murderer. A killer. I hate myself. My name means luring rock. As a mermaid we are named for a purpose. I was created to lure men and boys to want me. I never wanted this life. I love being a mermaid, but most people call me an evil siren because of my gift.

        When a mermaid is born the mother has a vision of what the babies name should be. What their destiny is to be more specific. My mother had a bad vision of me luring in a boy around the age of ten it was from my perspective so she never saw me as I looked. Only of how much of a monster I would become. That day came and I did kill that boy. It was my first kiss and my first kill all in one.

        I was utterly horrified with myself but I couldn't help it. I had no control over how I was born. If I could go back In time. And stop it I would. But I can't. I didn't choose this. But It's who I am. It sounds cliché but it's true. I don't think I will ever not hate myself. I'm not just different. I'm evil.

        I finally stopped crying and got out of bed. I padded down to the kitchen and got out of bowl cereal and milk. I quickly ate my bowl of fruity pebbles and decided to take a bath. I walked up to my room and got out some clothes. I didn't know what to wear so I just picked out some jeans and a T-shirt.

        I walked into the bathroom and turned on the tub. I turn on the hot water and stripped my clothes off. I got into the tub and watch my feet and legs turn into my beautiful bluish green mermaid tail that shimmered in the light.

        The week before I had met a boy around my age named Harry he was very nice lad and I have begun to develop feelings for him even though I like the blonde boy in My dreams. If the blonde boy was real I would probably be in love with him. He was just so perfect. He seemed like the man that every girl dreams about marrying. Harry is in a band named one direction and he is famous I guess. I have always lived alone since I ran away so I haven't listened to much music. I also don't know who is famous because I don't know about anyone. A famous person could walk up to me and I wouldn't know it.

        I don't know what Harry's other bandmates look like but I'm sure they are as handsome as his with his nice curly hair. And yet I still wondered about the blonde boy in my dreams. I had been dreaming about him for almost a week now and I have never done anything like this before. Who is he? Where did he come from? What's he got to do with me? Does he even exist? These thoughts wandered through my head as I got dressed. I decided that I would dress up because later I was going to meet Harry's band mates.

        I go out a nice plain jean dress that was strapless and came down about an inch above my knee. I went to the bathroom and brushed my long brown wavy hair. I then proceeded to put on make up. I put on some concealer under my eyes, some black eyeliner, and some mascara.

        I put on some cute black wedges and I texted Harry and asked for the address. He sent me the address and told me to locate Paul and give him the password which was boom Shaka lacka and he would escort me to a private room where I could wait to meet the boys. I didn't know what I know of them look like because I had never really gotten to explore The world of music and famous people. I haven't watch TV before and I have only seen a couple of movies.

        Sure my life wasn't an adventure but I was content with not killing as many people as I normally would if I socialized with humans. Harry was an exception I knew I wouldn't hurt him because I was older now and I could control it much better than I could five years ago when I was thirteen i was now eighteen and since them had turned my life around. I haven't talked to another person except for people I work for or Harry in a long time. I was banned from the mermaid world because they were all afraid of me and what I could do.

        I jumped into my Volkswagen bug and got on the road. I made it to the huge building and went up to the Mann named Paul.

        "Boom Shaka lacka" I said. Of course Paul being a male was hypnotized by me and would have let me in with or without the password but I didn't want to have to use my special powers if I didn't have to.

        "Right this way Lorelei Harry is so excited you've decided to come meet the lads I'm Paul by the way." He said out of his hypnotized state he was in a moment ago. He led me to a room and after making sure I was fine walked out of the room. I waited about five minutes when I heard foot steps down the hallway it sounded like about five pairs coming towards the room I was in.

        The door knob started to turn and in came Harry. I went to him and gave him a big hug. As soon as the other lads came into the room I could feel his blood simmering in his veins moving sluggishly around his body I could feel his heart beat through his chest. I could feel every breath he took. And I knew he was here. I turned to look at him and as I suspected my perfect boy from my dreams was standing right in front of me.

        A/N HEY GUYS SO IM GOING TO MOSTLY UPDATE ONCE A WEEK RANDOMLY OR I WAS THINKING ON MONDAYS BUT IM NOT SURE BUT HERE'S CHAPTER 3!!!!!!!!!! I WILL BE DOING MORE LORELIES POV INSTEAD OF NIALLS BUT I WILL STILL DO HIS!!! HOPE YOU ENJOYED FIRST 3 CHAPTERS IN ONE WEEK YAY!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

ENJOY