The interview

(A/N) Hey guys so I hope you enjoyed my first chapter! I honestly have no idea where im going with this story so I will be just as clueless as all of you! If there is anyone out there actually reading this... oh well!!! I met a really cute magician named David today at the Magic Castle in L.A. but I don't remember his last name sadly *insert pouty/sad face here* I think it started with a V... I DON'T KNOW so anyways without further ado here's chapter two!! Haha that rhymes!

*Niall's POV*

        We went to the building that the interview was being held and went to the dressing rooms immediately. By the time we got in Lou our makeup/hair stylist was already there with everything set up. She took us one by one and got us completely ready for the interview.

        When she was done with me I had to admit she did a bloody good job. We walked on stage and sat down on the big couch that sat all five of us. I sat on the end with Liam next to me, Harry next to him, Zayn next to him, and Louis next to him on the other end.

        The interviewer took a seat on the small little love seat couch on the other side, of the middle of the stage. The cameraman gave a count down to start the sghow.

        "Hey everyone how's it going? Good? Well thats good! And its about to get a lot better because I have the one the only One Direction here with us today!"

        All the girls in the audience started screaming and yelling at us lads to date, marry, bring them on stage etc...

        "its so nice to have you lads on the show today." The interviewer said. 

        "Well thanks for having us!" Liam said.

        "So lets start off with the juicy stuff! Whose got a girlfriend and who doesn't?" the interviewer asked.

        The same old same old I thought. Of course she would ask that kind of stuff they always do. "Single" Liam said as all the girls in the room started to swoon.

        "Proudly taken by my beautiful fiancé Perrie!" Zayn said as all the Zayn girls started to cry.

        "Taken by my gorgeous girlfriend Eleanor!" Louis said as all the Louis girls started to cry just as all Zayn girls had.

        "Single" Harry said as all the girls nearly cried with happiness. "But there is this one girl I've had my eye on so maybe I wont be for to long now." Now that caused me to raise an eyebrow I haven't heard of a girl and clearly neither did any of the other lads except for Louis. They tell each other everything.

        "Oh really?" the interviewer asked interested hoping for more information. "What's her name? Is she a model? Actress?" at the mention of the new mysterious girl that could be stealing our hazza's heart all the girls faces in the audience became a look of pure hatred.

        "No, no, and I'd like to keep it a secret seeing as though she isn't exactly my girlfriend yet. Wouldn't want her to know its her before I have everything planned."

        "Oh how very interesting well cant wait to hear more about it! What about you Niall got any special girl to call your own?" the interviewer asks me.

        "No not at the moment unfortunately." I say truthfully. "Still waiting for my special princess to come along," I say as all the girls start to scream again.

        "Well I know that there's quite a few girls here in the audience that would love to be your princess! So how about we pull one on stage to play a game with One Direction?!" the interviewer nearly screams at the audience. Of course as guessed all the girls screamed and raised their arms trying to be the one to come up onto the stage and play a game with us.

        The interviewer motion for a guy to bring a container that contained what it looked like tickets with seat numbers on them. "Ok so each boy is going to pick a ticket randomly and then all five of those lucky fans will come up on stage and play a game with One Direction! Ok lets start with you Niall!" the interviewer comes over to me with the container and asks me to pick a random ticket.

        I reach my hand in and without looking pull out a random ticket and read out the seat number while everyone in the audience holds their breathe waiting to see who it is that they will eventually murder.

        "Seat Row ten" I pause dramatically as I hear lots of groans and then some loud pitched sequels. "Seat number 15" I finished as I heard a very- and I mean VERY- loud scream emanate from the crowd.

        A girl of about sixteen comes up to the stage and shows her ticket to the bodyguard to allow her entrance up on stage. As soon as she's up on stage she comes running and squishes me in a hug I hug her back and give her a small smile.

        "Hello what's your name?" the interviewer asks the girl with obviously dyed blond hair. Kind of like mine except for hers doesn't really look that good honestly because of all the makeup she wears. It just didn't match right and she was trying to hard.

        "Amy!" she exclaims excitedly still holding onto me. I flash her another smile and she releases her tight grip on me to stand right next to me. After Amy came four other lucky girls that the other lads picked randomly. The whole audience of girls looked at the five girls on stage with envy and jealousy and a look that I'm sure if looks could kill these girls would be dead.

        The game we played was a game where us five lads stood in line and the girls were blind folded and they had to find the lad that picked them. And if they found us on the first try they would get free tickets to our next concert that following week.

        Harry's girl obviously found him pretty easy with his hair. It took a little longer for Zayn's girl for some reason she thought I was Zayn for a few moments until she actually reached Zayn and determined it was him and Amy found me easily enough Louis and Liam's girls were having a little trouble but they actually both got it making all of the girls win.

        They all won front row seats to the concert and were sent off stage. The interview was wrapped up and we were able to escape from the crowd and into our dressing room.

        As I walked in I stopped. I couldn't believe what was in front of my face. But it was impossible. How did it happen? This shouldn't be happening. What? When? How? Who? Where?

        It was her it was my beautiful mermaid sitting on the couch in our dressing room getting up and giving Harry a hug.

        (A/N): HEY I KNOW IM TERRIBLE CLIFFHANGER!! SO I UPDATED FOR THOSE FEW READERS OUT THERE HOPEFULLY THERE WILL EVENTUALLY BE MORE!! I WILL UPDATE VERY SOON!! IM HOPING I WILL BE ABLE TO UPDATE ONCE A WEEK BUT WHO KNOWS? WE WILL JUST HAVE TO SEE! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK IN THE COMMENTS

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

AND KEEP READING!