[48]; 3am

selena: justin, are you awake?

justin: yeah i am, i thought you went to bed?

selena: i don't know, i can't sleep

justin: baby it's 3am there isn't it? get some sleep

selena: can i just facetime you instead?

justin: even though i want you to sleep, i'll be glad to facetime you

selena: oo yay, i need to get my mac started though

justin: aight
read 3:18am

I push away the sheets laid on top of my body and reach over to my nightstand where I had placed my macbook.

I open it up and click away to make the facetime call with Justin. It's been about a week and a half since Justin asked me to be his girlfriend.

I admit it's kind different and odd. I'd say that long distance is something I never expected to do. I used to think these kind of relationships never work because how can you love someone that's physically not there?

But, I guess I'm the one to prove myself wrong.

"Hey," Justin soothing raspy voice fills my ears as I'm getting comfortable on my bed, laying on my side.

I give him a smile after putting my sheets back over my body. "You look tired," I comment, taking notice of how his eyes look. Bags, eyes sunken in a little bit, and stubbles growing. This isn't the Justin you'd normally see.

"Yeah," he agrees. "I've been busy with work, like I told you before. But, I'm fine baby. You look beautiful by the way," he compliments, adding a smile.

I chuckle, batting my eyelashes a couple of times unintentionally. "Beautiful? I have no make-up on, my hair is a mess, I'm in my pajamas. I look horrible." I look at him half confused but with a slight blush.

"You might think you look your worst but to me you look beautiful," he tells me with no hint of insincerity.

I smile, but press my lips together to try and stop myself from blushing.

"How was your day? I'm sorry I wasn't able to text you too much today," he apologizes while he gets comfortable on his bed.

"It was okay. Nothing much happened. I just stayed home all day because like I told you in the morning that I wasn't feeling too well. I don't know what's wrong but I'm sure it's nothing. I usually get this way when I don't eat dinner," I explain.

"Why didn't you eat dinner?"

"I don't know, I had a long day at work yesterday that I came home late. I was tired and lazy to find anything to mix up and eat." I groan.

"Selena that isn't good for you. Did you eat dinner tonight?" His tone of voice changed from tired and raspy to more powered. He's one of those type of boyfriends?

"Don't act all father like with me. I did eat dinner tonight actually." I respond.

"Good."

I don't say anything more but watch him as he shifts around in his bed. He lays in the same position as me, getting comfy. A small smile creeps it's way onto my lips just watching his every move. He's somehow so dreamy in a state of fatigue.

He finally gets settled and now we're watching each other through a screen separating us both. Physically we aren't together but emotionally we are.

"Do you think us being together from a far apart distance is going to work?" I ask.

"I hope it does."

"I hope so too. But what if something goes wrong? How do I know you're being faithful?" I ask a little worriedly.

"You don't have to worry. I'm not going to hurt you. And if I could right now, I'd hold you in my arms to make you feel that I'm not going to do anything bad for you to end up brokenhearted," he says, his eyes steadily fixed on me.

"I dated a guy 3 years ago. I gave him everything. I gave him my heart. I told him to take care of it because it's a fragile thing. The relationship was good so far. No band-aids were needed for my heart. Well one day, I was driving around and I came to a red light. I saw him. I saw him on the sidewalk leaning up against a shop. He was on the phone and moments later a girl walked up to him. His face suddenly lit up and his lips pressed against hers. I couldn't stop looking. He began walking away with her and my eyes were beginning to brim with tears. I heard cars honking from behind me and I drove straight home. I was devastated. It was hard to watch it happen. I don't want to feel that way again. It hurts a lot." I clutch onto my sheets tightly grasping onto the soft fabric as I remember the heartbreaking time in my life.

"Baby, don't get upset please. I'm sorry to hear that. Whoever that guy is, he's a dick. A dick for letting you go. He lost someone beautiful and high spirited. This might sound bad but I'm glad he broke your heart. Because if he didn't you wouldn't be with me right now. It's me and you now," he soothingly says.

I nod my head slowly, agreeing. "Me and you now," I repeat his words.

He smiles and looks behind him for a quick second. "Fuck," he curses.

"What?"

"I thought I heard something but it was just the washing machine going off outside."

A tired chuckle leaves my lips at his silliness. I open my mouth to speak but a yawn escapes from my lips.

My eyes begin to feel heavy and I try to fight it. Justin says something but it's blocked out from the tiredness taking over me.

My eye lids fall and I slowly get pulled to fall into darkness.

"Goodnight princess," Justin's soft voice is heard right before I go to sleep.

-
a/n; OKAY IDK IS THIS A CUTE CHAPTER?? I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS BOOK TO END, I'M TELLING YOU GUYS EXCITING STUFF IS GOING TO HAPPEN (-; ANYWAYS HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT??

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE IT WOULD MEAN A LOT!!

MUCH LOVE!!💗