Chapter 19

Mayah P.O.V

I get jealous real quick, and yall know I do. How can he treat them like their diamonds and me like I'm minerals from a long lost island?.

I walked down stairs with Zahri in my hands and went outside on the porch. Tears started forming in my eyes as Zahri drifted off to sleep. Did Zeriah and Mariah really say they hate me? Hate is a big word coming from a my own kids. I wiped my eyes, and went back in the house; I placed Zahri in his bed and walked back outside.

I sat down and started crying harder as I heard Mariah, Zeriah, and Carter laughing while running down the stairs and around the house. After 5 whole minutes, I walked back inside and saw a huge mess inside the kitchen, I ignored it.

"Whose first?" I said quietly

"Mommy we busy, leave us alone" Zeriah said

"Yeah mommy you're a party pooper" Mariah said

"I'm not playing ok lets go"

"Bruhh they having fun, just a few more minutes" Carter said,

I sighed then said "No lets go children"

"MOMMY NO!!" Yelled Zeriah

I sighed Once again and walked up the stairs, I'm done trying with these kids. I took a shower, got dressed then went straight to bed. I drifted off and fell asleep.

Next Day.....

I woke up and walked down the stairs just to find a messy house. Wow thats really great, don't you think?. I grabbed a garbage bag and started picking up trash, 25 minutes later Carter, Mariah, Zeriah, and Zahri came down stairs fully dressed.

"Where you guys going?"

"To have fun" Carter said

"Its Sunday, you guys have church class" I said to Mariah and Zeriah

"But I don't wanna go" Mariah said

"Yeah me either" said Zeriah

"Well can you guys at least to help me clean?"

"Mommyyyyy" they whined

"No"

"You ruin the fun out of everything" Mariah said kicking the bag with garbage making some of the garbage fall out.

"REALLY!! RIAH WHAT THE FUCK?"

I walked over to her and slapped her arm

She then started crying. Carter told them to wait outside and gave Zahri to Zeriah, once they were outside, he grabbed my neck and arm then slammed me to the wall I fell and he picked me right up throwing punches in my face mostly to my jaw and ear; after 2 more licks he pushed me to the floor and kicked my ribs about 22 times just kicking over and over again then stomped my head with his feet before whispering in my ear, "I'm tired of you hurting them"

I covered my face "Have Fun"
I said getting up and picking up the garbage Riah dropped out. He looked at me for about two minutes then walked out the house. I crawled up to the fourth step on the stairs and cried over and over again.

One hour later...

I took a shower then got dressed in a green, yellow and black long sleeve dress with my black point heels and added hella makeup to face so the swollen cheeks can go down. Added earrings, necklace, and more jewelry. Pulled my hair up in a bun, grabbed my phone, keys, headphones, and purse. I walked out and called a uber cause I have no car obviously.

I waited for about five minutes until the driver came. I got in, said the address then got on my phone texting the girls in the group chat.

"So How's your day been?" Said the driver who looked like he was in his early 30's