Chapter 12

Mar P.O.V

"Y TF WOULD YOU TELL HER BRUHH"

This nigga got life messed up if he thinking he finna yell at me like that. Yall confused well yeah I'm confused too but I'm confused for a different reason. Yall confused because yall don't know what's going on, I'm confused because ion know who the fuck he think he talking to, nigga done got to brave.

"Aye cut all that yelling before I bust a cap in ya ass"

He chuckled a little, "bust a cap in my ass?, bruh shut the fuck up with that bullshit; ole fakeass nigga"

Well damn my nigga got balls

I walked up a little closer and laughed at him
"Brave?... You being brave mann I'm proud of you, finally yo pussy ass grew some balls. Tuhh fuck around and get yah ass killed with that mouth, chill out thou" I said bluntly

I walked to my desk and decided to roll one.
I wrapped the weed up and soaked the tip in honey.

"What the fuck is your problem? My girl might hate me foreva and you just chilling"

"Well maybe cause ion care"

"You don't care?" He buried his face in his hands "you know what...FUCK YOU!! AIGHT. FUCK YAH LIFE, FUCK YAH BUSINESS YO SHIT BULL ANYWAY. FUCK EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU. I HOPE YOU DIE BITCH"

Woeee thats fucked up mann, he said he hoped "he hoped " woww I stood up and looked him in the eye

"Ight...get out then" I said unbotherly

"See I knew yo dumbass didn't care bout me"

"I do but hey let it be, you hate me fo telling yah girl the truth a girl nigga really over ya day1 nigga but tuhh Ion really care thou cause at the end of the day ion need you, nor your presence you can leave bruhh walk out them doors and go suck some ass aight. I'll be ight thou"
I laughed over to my desk and smoked some more. Fuck him. He walked out with face that I couldn't describe but it showed that he was angry.

Carter P.O.V

I can't believe his ass would say or do some shit like that ta me. Next time he need me shoot ima say fuck yah mann I ain't on that fuck shit no mo. He'll regret all that shit he just did.  Well I guess I gotta find a new job hahaha I laughed to myself.

Mayah P.O.V

Mar is so jealous. He thinks that he can say some lie and boom ima break up with Carter to be with him, ughh pathetic he has a girlfriend so why he gotta be all on me for.
I decided to pay him a lil visit; better yet I was thinking, what bout I make a lil visit to see Sara and tell her what her man is doing. The kids are out with the girls so....
I already took a shower so I flat ironed my hair down my back, brushed it then added a black cap and decided to wear cut up black shorts, my yellow hoodie and my black puma fety slides, I added eyeliner and did my eyebrows and grabbed my phone, wallet and headphones and went out to my white Honda Accord and drove off to Sara's House.

Sara's house...

I arrived into the drive way of Sara's house and noticed a car so yeah. I locked up my car up and walked over to her door. I knocked three times till she opened it.
"Tha fuck you want" she said sounding annoyed

"To talk"

She let me in but before she did she sized me up and down with a stank look.
I sat down on her couch and she sat across from me
"So what ya need?"

"Well to tell your man to leave me and my life alone"

"Mar ain't do shit to yall so that must not be the problem so once again what ya need?"

"I need your nigga to leave us alone" I said getting louder

"Tuhh What he do then?"

"Ruined my babies birthday party, and lied so I could break up with Carter to be with him and at that the lie was stupid, he said you're Carter's sister like what?"

She started laughing

"So what did Carter say?"

"That you're not his sister"

She laughed again

"Yeah I am"

Is this bitch serious?

"Carter is not your brother, I trust him 100% and I'm obviously not gonna listen yall ppl" I said getting up and walking to the door
"Just because you and Mar have a ruined relationship doesn't mean yall have to ruin our perfection"

I am pissed asf,

"Don't be surprised when you find out the truth" Sara yelled before I shut her front door

I sat in my car and thought over and over again
I walked back to her door and knocked again,she answered and I walked to her couch and sat down.

"Is it true foreal" I said with my head down

She walked to this closet and took out an album book with pictures in it. She opened it to baby pictures of three kids (one girl and two boys).

"Thats me, Carter and my older brother Mario. We are siblings and I wouldn't be telling and showing you these pics if we weren't; but I also don't like you so yeah thats the truth bitch, you trust my brother 100% right well he also cheated on you a couple of times in Michigan" she laughed a little "bye and don't let the door hit yah" I got up with tears filling my eyes.
I trusted him.

Two hours later..

Carter P.O.V

"Hey baby" I said grabbing her waist

"Don't fuckin touch me"

"What the fuck I did?"

"Ion know, go ask your sister"

"Wait what you mean"

"Sara u dumbass, I went to her house and she told me everything even with pictures you lying shit"

I was shocked, what the fuck is wrong with Sara bruhh

"Why would you even lie to me about this?"

"Cause what"

I was about to speak till I noticed Mayah packing her bags, where the fuck she think she going?"

"Where you going?"

"I'm leaving"

She got the kids bags and her bags then started walking towards the door. I grabbed her arm and pulled her back "you not going anywhere"

She tried to get out if my grip but I grabbed her arm harder.
I looked into her eyes
"Let go of me" she pleaded
"Stfu" I slapped her to the ground

Mayah P.O.V

He started slapping me around the floor for a couple minutes before he grabbed me up and punched me in the ribs. I fell to the floor wincing in pain. He lifted me up and slammed me against the wall
"I love you aight baby, don't make me hate you, ima go get the kids and when I come back you better be upstairs in our room asleep ok?"

I didn't say anything

"YOU DON'T HEAR ME TALKING TO YOU" he slapped me towards the door knob where my mouth banged it and I started bleeding from my bottom and top lip. I picked me up and grabbed my face
"Go upstairs" he ordered
He let me loose and I walked quickly up the stairs with my hand over my mouth

Seconds later I heard the door close and I cried to sleep, why me?

This chapter was not going how I expected but I published it anyway...comment what you think
Should I keep writing yes or no?
Vote also...Have a nice day.

                    -Skinny_chick