Chapter 1

Daai'Mayah in m/m

Hey yall my name is Daai'Mayah Lauren Howard, I'm 17, African American, I am the second out of third child that my mom raised on her own. I live in Pompano Beach, Florida but was born in Michigan. My dad left when I was two years old;right after my little sister was born. He couldn't handle all three kids so he left. Ever since he left; my mom hasn't been herself and no she did not start doing drugs and drinking, instead she just stopped going outside nor going to work. I barely seen her my damn self and we live in the same damn house, but everything is ok now. She got her act together and now I feel like I don't need a father in my life, but whatevas. I'm taken of course, but umm his name Lamar Jameson, he is 18, African American, and he is Fine as hell. We been going out for bout eleven months and close to a year. Ughh I love him but I feel he has some secrets that I need to uncover from him. Oh did I tell yeah I have one bestfriend her name is Vanessa Mills and she is 18 yes she is older than me and yes she was born in Michigan just like me. We met at a ball park over there when I was four and she was five. And we been besties ever since. My life is pretty simple and well to the story then.

I walked downstairs, looked around the kitchen and then I walked back to my room, I took a shower, did my hygenies and decided to wear a white half shirt that says "Watch Out Lil Bitch" in black, my high waisted bleached shorts, and my white and black high top allstars. I walked to the bathroom and just threw my hair up in a high bun close to my forehead and added a white headband. Styled on some eyeliner and did my eyebrows than I applied some petroleum jelly on my lips and smoothed it out. After all that I grabbed my all black jansport backpack and threw my school books in. Once I did that I grabbed my keys, iphone 6s, my headphones and my sunglasses then headed downstairs to the kitchen. I walked in to see my mom cooking. I grabbed six pieces of bacon, four blueberry pancakes, eggs and two bagels with Philadelphia cream cheese. After I ate, I said goodbye to my mom and headed out to my all white honda Accord and drove out the parkway. Once I was close to Vanessa's house I decided to call her just so she can get ready in time.

"Phone conversation"

Vanessa- Hello?

Me- Hey! You ready yet"

Vanessa- umm yeah but my mom said she would take me to school because of you know who

Me- ohh yeah I know who well text me tell you when you get to school

Vanessa- aight love you baeee

Me- 😂😂😂😂 love you to pumkin crust

Vanessa- 😂😂😂girll wah but gotta go babe see you at school aight?

Me- aight bye

"End of phone conversation"

Well that went well. I arrived to the school four minutes later, once I got out I was attacked with kisses from my bestfriend
"Vanessa stop girlll" mann I swear she just to much "Vanessa??" No response then something hit me a familiar cologne then I turned and seen bae hovering over me." Damn Mar why you acting like you can't open yo mouth"
"I'm surprised you didn't know it was me"
"Well that cologne told me it wasn't Vanessa so"
He smiled at my face then looked down at my outfit and frowned
"Mayah what the fuck you wearing"
"What you mean?I look good"
"Good?? Who you tryana look Good for??" He said putting extra punctuation on the word Good.
"Mann you trippin I look sexy asf" I said slapping my thigh and sticking my tongue out also laughing.
He grabbed my arm and looked me dead in the eyes
"Mayah how many times do I have to tell you to stop dressing like that. It's not cute nor is it attractive. Are you not getting the idea yet?"

Haa this boy funny😂😂😂😂

I started laughing then spoke
"Boy if you don't le--"
" DO YOU GET THE FUCKIN IDEA YET??" he yelled while tightening the grip on my arm causing a huge purple bruise. It hurts so bad mann he must be really mad.
"Yes Mar I get the idea, I really do" I said pleading into his eyes, he had just added more force and that meant more pain.
"Whats the idea" he said letting go off my arm and hardened his arms around my waist into the car, his once brown lovely eyes now were red blood covered shells lids.
"You don't wanna see me wearing these clothes".
He looked in my eyes once more while adding forced to my arms again and tighten them then he let my arms loose and walked away.
I quickly turned over and layed on my car door breathing uncontrollably, I never seen him this anger before and he never complains about my outfit. I turned over again to see where he was and then spotted Vanessa walking up to the car. Shit she can't see me like this, my arms is bruised up. I quickly grabbed my black polyester jacket that I keep in my car just in case I forget my other ones I placed it on then,I sat down in my car and looked around as if I was lookin for something.
"Hey babe" she said joyfully
"Hey girll"
"What happened? you sound boring"
"Nothing"
"Ughh mayah this is what I hate about you; something is wrong and you act like you can't just face the fact that you feel some type of way. I'm your bestfriend you can tell me anything so come on tell me. And don't say nothing cause I know when something is wrong with you"
"Please V I said nothing ok leave it alone"
"Mayah no I'm not going to leave it alone you do this every time and I always end up knowinh so tell me"
"V FOR THE LAST DAMN TIME LET IT GO OK"
She took one last breath and then said "Fine"
"Look sorry V im just really not in the mood ok im just broken right now" I said starting to cry. She held me in her arms for bout three minutes until we got interrupted by Mar
"Baby whats wrong" he said sounding like nothing he did a few minutes ago did mean anything.
"Nothing" I said as I wiped my tears "let's go the bell is about to ring" I said sounding happy.
We walked to the school all together and my day so far so good.

That Night.....

So tonight Me and Vanessa decided to go to club hero. I took a shower, did my hygenies and decided to wear a tight torquise dress with black heels, my leather jacket and my black clutch. I walked to the bathroom and thrown my hair down my back and flat ironed my hair. Once I did that I applied hair spitz to my hair, then on some eyeliner, did my eyebrows and added on some foundation. I grabbed my keys and my phone and left. My mom has a night shift plus I already asked her, and my sisters are out at the movies with their friends.

Club Hero....

We walked in and basically all we saw were hoes shaking they ass on the dance floor. But something caught my eye, I could of sworn I just saw Mar here with some other girl but then again I thought I was daydreaming cause he can't do that to me.
So I let it go and started partying and drinking until I saw Mar and this time it was real shit. I walked over to VIP and pushed the girl off of him.
" WHAT THE FUCK MAR".........

Sorry for any mistakes, or errors

-1love_xoxo