He's in prison now, hopefully he'll stay there and rot there for a good lifetime, but I know he's coming out soon. The abuse only accounted for a few years. Destroying somebody's life only means a few years in jail for him.

"Do you want some tea, Meg?" Annie asks, looking through my empty cupboards.

"I don't think I have any left, would you mind going out and getting some?" I ask.

"Sure, I think I need some serious fresh air after seeing you like that aswell. I'll be back in a few," she says, before striding out and shutting the door.

Geo walks over to me, quiet.

"What happened there?" He asks, a frown playing on his lips.

"I had a...panic attack."

God, only Annie and Ryan knew about my issues, I wasn't planning to tell Geo any time soon.

"Do you have anxiety?" He asks, still frowning.

"Kind of..."

"We don't have to talk about it," he says.

"Oh, thank you," I reply surprised. That's kind of sweet. "So, how comes you were coming round today anyway?"

"Well it was Saturday, so me and Annie figured we'd come round yours. I really need some guy friends though..." he laughs.

"Well, I don't recommend Ryan," I say.

"Ryan?"

"Yeah, the guy who just left when he saw me fall to the floor."

"Wow what a jerk," Geo says. "I'd never do that to you."

I smile, for some reason, I can feel all the blood rushing to my head making my face red.

"Well, I guess I can put up with you and Annie for a while," he jokes.

"Rude! You know most people would beg to hang out with us?" I grin.

"Oh really?" He grins back.

"Yes!" I say, jabbing him in the rib.

"Ouch! That hurt!"

"Wimp," I retort.

He jabs me back and I laugh, we start pushing each other before we both fall off the sofa.

My head lands on the soft, white rug I bought for fifty-pounds. Ryan told me I was insane for buying it, but if I hadn't, I could've just potentially cracked my head.

I open my eyes and find Geo's face inches away from mine, he's laughing. God, he was so cute.

"Please...move," I beg, trying to squeeze away from his hold.

"Why should I?" He smirks.

"Because you'll regret it later."

He laughs, "was that a threat?"

"What, can't handle it?" I laugh.

"Are you ticklish?" He asks suddenly.

"Um..."

Just as I finish his hands begin tickling me. I choke on my own laughter and try to fight him away.

"God...please...stop! I'm gonna pee my pants!"

Geo stops and laughs, "that was honestly the funniest thing ever."

I grin, "I'm pretty funny."

He laughs again, "yes you are." Then he rolls off of the rug and helps me to my feet.

                                                                                   ~

"I'm back!" Annie yells, kicking the front door shut with her foot seeing as both hands were full.

"God, I only asked for tea!" I say, taking the bags from her. "What the hell did you buy?"

Annie giggles, "it's only food, your cupboards are practically empty anyway."

I look through the bags, crisps, chocolate, sour laces...TWINKIES!

"OH MY GOD YOU BOUGHT TWINKIES!" I shout in excitement. "I LIVE FOR THESE!"

I tear open the box and take one out, despite the alarming number of calories, these were the best things America has ever bought us.

"What's Twinkies? Sounds like some kid show," Geo says, inspecting the blue box.

"Try one, they're to die for."

"I'm good thanks," he says before returning to the sofa with a packet of crisps.

How can he not like Twinkies?!

I remember Ryan introducing me to them. He said they were his second favorite thing in the world, when I asked what was first, he said me. Honestly, I don't know why I didn't dump him earlier. Cheesy compliments aren't my thing.

I thought this was a very cute chapter between Geo and Megan. Do you think they could possibly be a THING? Hmm...

Anyway, we got a few clues about Megan's past today, comment your thoughts below! And do you think Ryan was a jerk for running away? Or do you think he did the right thing?

Next chapter should be up in a few days!

QOTC: Who loves Twinkies?!

Riya X

Follow me on Instagram @riyaali.x and DM me any questions you may have about the book! (I will be replying in my uploads)