chapter 9

Next morning
As instructed by Neyonika Abhi and Nandini came to Malhotra Mansion Morning itself as only 5 days are left for the engagement and lot of preparation to be done so Neyonika had asked Abhi and Nandini to come to Malhotra Mansion and have breakfast with them .
Abhi and Nandini reached Malhotra Mansion in time for the breakfast ,Within 1 meeting only everyone had jelled very well with Nandini in Malhotra Family .Manik had a smile reaching his eyes when he saw Nandini which didn't go noticed by Dadi and of course our own cabiraaa
Everyone get settled in the dinning table and was involved in general conversation suddenly Maan asked Abhi "beta waise Avantika ji aur  Soha
kaab loat  rahe hai  Paris se"
Listening to Avantika and Soha's name there was an uneasiness in both Abhi as well as Nandini se face which was observed by Manik
Controlling his emotion Abhi answered  "Uncle wo log engagement ki din subha pohanch jayege."
Soon everyone finished there breakfast  and everyone left to do the work they were assigned to do .
Abhi had gone to Office as he had some work and decided to drop Mukti at her disgner's place as she was not able to be in touch with her.
Manik and Nandini decide to go and check out the hall for the function. They were on car and
Manik was about to initiate the conversation but was interrupted by Nandini " Pls kuch mat bolna Maine yaha sirf  Bhai aur Mukti ki liya hu. "
Aur him done ye sath main kar rahe kyunki Saab ne mujhe force kiya tha  warna mujha apna kam akhela karna atha hai."
Manik : Maine to bas yehi puchna wala tha ki agar main Ac bada due tho tumhe koi problem tho nahi haina?
Nandini: ha???
Manik:tumhe kya laga main kya puchne wala hu?( with smirk)
Nandini : kuch nahi ,kya tum raste  pe dyaan doge
Soon the reach the venue and  met the Manger who happened to be a girl of was openly flirting with Manik which erked Nandini and seeing Nandini getting effected Manik was responding to her which made Nandini more angry ,she called her names in her mind.Soon she interupted there conversation and asked Manik if they could do the work for which they had came and the manger showed them the hall  which was liked by both Manik and Nandini .It was good and was more than sufficient according to the people they were expecting to attend and it will also give them much required privacy. After discussing with Manger and giving the advance for the hall  Nandini called her team and explained them work to be done there.Seeing Nandini in her bossy altitude was a new sight for Manik .The Nandini who he knew was a sweet and bubbly girl  with a  little bit of naughtiness in her.But Nandini in front of him was a boss who won't tolerate any mistakes from her employees and that fear of Nandini was clearly visible from her employee's face. He heard Nandini warning them "yeh mera bhai ka engagement hai any mistake from you people and you can say good bye to your jobs .  Am I clear?"
Team: yes mam
Nandini:OK
Nandini turn from there and See's Manik staring at her she raise her eyebrows queationing him what
Manik: Tum bohat badal gayi ho.
Nandini: taki  aur koi mera faida na uta sakhe.
Manik understood she was indicating toward his betrayal and was ashmed of his doing and guilty because  His betrayal had changed her to this extend his thought was interrupted by a msg tone which  indicated both he and Nandini had recived from Cabir And Navya  respectively which asked them to come to Malhotra Mansion urgently .
Both of them rushed to Malhotra Mansion worried what might be the emergency. They reached Malhotra Mansion and saw that Mukti was crying like anything  Neyo,Navya and Dadi consoling her were as Maan ,Cabir  and Abhi discussing something.As soon as Mukti saw Manik she rushed to him and started crying again hugging him tightly .Both Manik and Nandini got scared seeing Mukti like that Manik loudly"kya koi mujhe bataye yaha ho kyaraha?"
Multi controlling her tear "bhai mera designer ka accident ho gaya hai  aur uska hath fracture ho gaya hai .
Manik:so
Navya :to Mukti ka dress abhi tak ready nahi hua hai aur uske sare assistant's bhi busy hai for New york fashion week.so koi bhi uspe work nahi karsaktha.
Manik: Bas  itni se baat hai.
Mukti : Bhai apko ye itni se baat lag rahe hai Maine kya karungi ab
Cabir: kuch aur  pehnlo
In between Nandini goes out
Rest of the ladies in the house stares at Cabir as if he had said some alien language.
Navya :Cabir agar apko kuch nahi path tho chup rahiya ase bakwas math bolia
Mukti : him engagement postponed karthe hai.
Listening to Mukti everyone get shocked   especially all the Men
Abhi : Mukti  him engagement Kaise postpone kar sakte hai .tumhe pata hai na iske baad ka muharat for engagement is after 2 years
Suddenly Nandini comes there with Aliya and announces "kuch postpone karne ki koi sarurat nahi hai"
Mukti:par Nandini.
Nandini: don't worry mukti main saab tekh kar dungi.
She turns to Neyo ,Maan and daadi .
"yeh  Aliya hai mera bachpan ki dost hai aur yeh fashion designer bhi hai agar AP logo ko aur Mukti ko koi problem nahi hai to yeah tumhari dress design kar sakti hai
Yeh hai iski kuch design."

"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Mukti:wow Nandini yeh Saab design bohat sundar hai

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Mukti:wow Nandini yeh Saab design bohat sundar hai .Aliya kya tum pls mera engagement outfit design karogi pls?
Aliya: ya sure Mukti ,Nandz ne pehli bar  kuch maanga hai .so main kaisi man's  karthi.tum mujhe apne preference batao aur Maine uske hisab se design banake tumhe mail karti hu.
Mukti hugs Nandini and thanks her
And after that takes Aliya to her room so they can discuss about the design.
Here the whole Malhotra family thanks Nandini for solving the problem and controlling the situation peaceful.

***********************************

kaisa yeh mohobbateinजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें